I have been trying to reach him but to no avail I even called the cook but he refused to talk to me....

Calm down Sis,actually after my advent we couldn't talk as he sent the driver to pick me up,I learnt he was asleep...

But don't worry,don't spoil your mood ok?I will ask him to call you myself ok?Ok Yaa Khalil thank you...

How is Hafsy?I hope Yasmeenah is not close to you,I smiled no she left oh oh,but Yaa Khalil I am restless I hope he is fine?

Janan take it easy,you very well know he cannot take his hands of you and you have been reserving yourself for almost 50 days what do you want him to do?

Yaa Khalil you are making me feel abashed,he laughed I know you better than anyone,Yaa Khalil you are teasing me right?We both laughed ...

Your husband is calling let me pick up and call you back,oh Yaa Khalil,I prepared my cereal and started gisting with the girls....

Janan I told you to stop taking too much sugar right,Mum I only put 1 spoon,I saw you Janan we giggled...

Your husband is someone you need to prepare for she then kept quiet which made me feel shy....

Did you talk to Ahmad?No but I did talk to Yaa Khalil and I am awaiting his call but I will buy tickets tomorrow..

I will bid farewell tomorrow too,ok then I will inform your Father,Yasmeenah will go with you right?No Mum please I know the way I will go back next week...

I thought as much no problem then,Atleast someone will keep Hanan company....

Let me go and sleep I hope Ummita sleep till morning too I smiled don't worry she won't wake you up today good night....

The next morning I woke Yasmeenah up,Yaa Janan please let me sleep I did not sleep the whole night...

Ok ok give me your phone and I will leave you alone she gave me the phone and turned to continue sleeping...

I called him and he picked up he love of my life,uhm Yaa Khalil it's me Janan not Yas...

He smiled in his sleepy voice,Janan y didn't you call with your phone,I don't want to disrupt your sleep but if it is Yasmeenah's you won't bother...

He smiled and sat up,I talked to him yesterday but can I advice my sister can you ignore him and just show up?

I will do just that Yaa Khalil I will buy the plane tickets today thou Yasmeenah is not coming...

Yeah she told me but you have a nanny right?Yeah then you won't be alone,your husband has been working non stop I know he must be upset...

I couldn't even talk to him personally so I thought let's ignore him I know he will come talk to me about you Sis...

But don't go to the airport Ahmad will send the PJ,no Yaa Khalil I have made up my mind just forget him and Yaa Khalil don't let out issues bother you...

I dropped the call,I met Daddy in the living room and told him about leaving tomorrow he smiled Janan I am happy for you...

Ahmad is a very good husband may your happiness last forever but don't worry I will personally go and buy you the plane tickets...

Thank you Daddy I smiled and I ate my breakfast then go to bid farewell,I met Meenal drinking some love portions,and what is all this Meenal?

Hmmm!Janan you don't know this Goron Tula syrup is very good and effective,I have packed some for you already...

I laughed but I know you better drink it up Janan,hmm!y do women have to suffer like this...

Hahaha stupid Jananu you will come to your senses one day now drink this up,and take these with you,I smiled and spent an hour with her I gave her some money and then left...