💛Sports Festival💛Part 1💛

Start from the beginning

Koi summoned her scythe out of the blues and transformed into her human form.

(Imma pause you here for a bit.

Ok. So, I might as well mess up a bit for Koi. Meant to be, the only for her to summon her scythe was by pulling it out of her white shoulder bag. But realizing my mistake in a chapter. I just didn't want to fix that chapter, cause it's good enough. So then, I decided to change it up a bit. She can now summon her scythe in thin air, thanks to the 2 weeks training.

Anyways, back to the story. Shall we?)

I got into a fighting stance, as I meet with smaller robots heading me and the others way. But then, I huger robot appeared.

"These one too?!" I whined, a mixture of surprise too.

"They really want to see us at our fullest potential." I thought. Then, one of the big robots got frozen in place, thanks to the thick layer of ice. I immediately knew who done this, and I look at him. Watching him skate away, into the distance.

Others assumed and decided to take this opportunity to follow him. I didn't want to use my magic till the best moment has come. I saw two figures follow him from behind.

"Don't follow me. I froze it in an unbalanced position. Causing it to... Fall over." He warned everyone, the two boys noticed the robot is about to fall. They ran as fast as they could but were a little too slow. The fall on top off them. I'd cover my mouth in horror and fear. Seems like I'm not the only one that noticed.

"Will people die at this sports festival?!" Someone cried in fear.

But a couple of seconds passed and someone jumped out of the robot, followed by another. They both looked fine and started running ahead. I sighed with relief.

Soon, other from 1-A use their quirks to fly over the robots.

"1-A are quite clever." I thought. I'm wasting time. I quickly ran towards two of the zero pointer robots and activate my magic.

"Water Capsule!" I shouted and water ejected out of her hands. Lots of water splashed out of my palms and levitated towards the robots. The water emitted from my hands surrounded the two robots and formed a huge blob of water with the bots inside. The water capsule slightly levitated of the ground. One robot tried to like swim out of the blob but I immediately froze it. Freezing them inside. As it froze, it dropped due to the heaviness.

"Water Barrier!" I cased and again, water emitted out of my hands and created a barrier in front of us. I didn't want anyone to get hurt so that's why I made the barrier.

It froze and as it fell it caused another smoke to flood our sight, well at least this one cleared much faster then the one Todoroki did.

"And look at that! Hinata Igarashi from Class 1-B destroyed two at once!" I heard Present Mic announced to the crowd. Thanks to my dragon heighten senses, I heard it. Plus, he was very loud, with or without his quirk.

Anyways!

Koi approached to two small robots and sliced them with one slice. I had sparkles in my eyes, I'm proud of her!

I felt June's presents and look around and found her just punched a hole on a robot with her iron scale covered fist. Another approached her and she removed her fist from the previous robot. The robot punched her but June dodged it with ease.

She had her fingers together and aimed at the robots neck, which cut it of from its body. The robot's body fell while June held it's head. She tossed around the robot's head and smirked, basically playing with it. June didn't notice it but I did.