。・:*:・゚★ HAPPY B-DAY HINATA 。・:*:・゚★

。・:*:・゚★ 3rd POV ,。・:*:・゚☆

It was someone's special day, thanks to Koi, who kept June a heads up and all. It was Hinata Ingarashi birthday. Sadly though, Fairy Tail wasn't around to celebrate it, but they had each other and Hinata had friends in her class so.... Yeah.

June and Koi planned out the day, in the afternoon it would be her and her friends, then at night it'll be just the three of them. Anyways, around 8:30 am, Hinata was peacefully sleeping her her bedroom. But then..... Koi slammed the door open, and June started to play happy birthday on the violin while Koi sang along with it.

As the song was over, June placed her violin down on the side and Hinata playfully threw her pillow on June. "Hey! Where's the Thank you guys?" June joked around, Hinata chuckled and threw another pillow at her. "Thanks you Dumbbell!" She thanked June, "and thank you Koi." She formally thanked her exceed. "Dumbbell?!" June shouted. The three laughed it out for a bit.

 The three laughed it out for a bit

(No.3)

Anyways, Hinata changed into her "special" clothes for the day, she wore a plain black shirt, with a red plated skirt. A Jean jacket with a hood, socks with green  and yellow stripes and black sneakers. After preparing and all, the three mages took a deadly bus ride to the mall. Once they arrived at the entrance of the mall, Hinata saw her classmates/friends, they greeted her a happy birthday and stuff. They were about to go out, till Hinata noticed June wasn't following them, "June, your not following?" She asked nicely, she nodded her head "no" in response. "We'll have our time our." June answered, Hinata gave a thumbs up and she continued half the day with her friends.

。・:*:・゚★ Time Skip ,。・:*:・゚☆

Around 5 or so, Hinata and Koi came back to the entrance of the Mall to see June on her phone, waiting for the two. "You done with the day with your friends?" June asked, Hinata nodded excitedly. "Well, it ain't over yet." June answered, she grabbed Hinata by the rist while Koi sat on her head. "I know a place come on." June began speed walking their way there. "Since when did you know your way around here?" Hinata asked, "Um....." Was all she could answer.

They arrived into a karaoke room, "Wai- what? How?!" Hinata asked June surprisingly, June shrugged her shoulders in response. "Now, who wants to go first?" June asked the other two mages, "Let Koi go first please!" She pointed nervously at her. "Okay?" June tilted her head. As Koi started singing her song, little did they know, June was recording everything live on her new phone, she planned this out with her friends and Hinata/Koi's classmates.