🖤 Who Dodged?🖤

So sorry for the long wait! If you read my announcement, I did mention I was on a small hold up with this story. And as soon as I come back, I would be finished this till the end of season one.

So those who were waiting for this, thank you for your patience...

Also, buckle up! We might have lots of action here!

~ Gemini-Chan

____________________

A flash/blur of black and green flashed across the scene, slicing the arm that was gripping All Might, he removed it with ease but the other was still gripping him tightly. Well at least it isn't gripping his insides...

"What!?" Shigaraki mentally shouted/questioned himself, he looked at the direction where the flash/blur stop to see a young female with cat features and angelic wings, as well as a scythe in her hand, it was Koi. "Your quite eager to end the Symbol of Peace. Aren't yah?" She rests the scythe over her shoulder. Shigaraki didn't respond, "Who is she? I didn't see her around?" He questioned. Koi used her wings to boost herself off the floor doing the same thing, but this time, aiming for the Nomu's head so she can help All Might. But before she could swing her scythe at the creature, Kurogiri appeared in front of her. She easily flew/turn away from it before getting warped away.

"Damn it!" Koi mentally cursed herself, she can feel herself getting lighter. This was a sign she was goanna turn back to her exceed form. Apparently, she can last her human form for about a very sort period, unlike Panther Lily and Carla. She flew backwards to gain more momentum to strike. However, she noticed Midoriya running towards the scene, Kurogiri warped away. Koi knew what was gonna happen, so she acted fast. Koi without hesitation, flew towards Midoriya. Midoriya jumped ahead but the purple warping human appeared in front of him.

He couldn't stop himself now, Koi was a second late. She knew at that moment she could lose this kid. But before she knew it, an explosion erupted out of nowhere. Actually, it did come from somewhere, or someone...

Midoriya's POV

An explosion exploded at the warped being. "Move, you're in the way Deku!" . I recognized that voice, it's Kacchan's. I also felt something gripped my clothed back and dragged me away from the warping villain. I look back to see the cat early, but in a human form???

"Please be careful!" She warned me, "I-I'm sorry!" I apologized. She landed us sort of roughly, we saw the Nomu arm frozen and All Might escaped out of his one armed grasped. All Might held his side where he was gripped inside, but that's when someone else came by.

"All Might!" A new voice called, she jumped in and ran towards All Might. She held her hand out and a staff appeared in her hand, she started to sing quietly and water started to form around his womb.

"The Symbol of Peace cannot be killed by the likes of you." I brought my attention Todoroki, "Kacchan! Everyone!" I spoke, seeing Kacchan, Todoroki, Kirishima and the two girls. I felt my eyes get teary but rubbed those tears away and put up a determined look.

Meanwhile at the Ruins Zone

3rd POV

"Sorry that I ruined the fun for you, Ken"

He's body fell unconscious to the floor. The human figure walked to June's dead body, which is also laying on the floor, blood oozing out of her mouth and cut up throat. The figure crouched down to June's dead body.

"I'm also sorry, June... But thanks for helping." The figure said. The figure stood up and magic circles appeared on her palms, the whole area/floor level they're in started to glow bright.

"I ask, to put the timeline back and the properties I borrowed, that the world has set for us today."

June's dead body started to fade away into dust. Once the placed stopped glowing, leaving only Ken and the figure alone in the building. The figure grabbed some metal poles and tied Ken to a pillar. "I'm gonna leave you here for a bit... I need to help some people"

And with that, the figure jumped out the building and ran as fast as they could to the Central Plaza. Where Shigaraki and the rest are.

Back to the Central Plaza with everyone

Still 3rd POV

Bakugou held the warped villain down and exposing his weaknesses. "Don't Move!" he commanded, he lowered himself down to the villain. "If I feel you're moving suspiciously, then I'll blow you up!" Bakugou shouted at him. "His behavior isn't very heroic-lie..." Kirishima said.

Hinata, who is healing All Might. Successfully patched him up with the water ice/glass layer over his womb. As All Might was about to get back on his feet to fight, Hinata stopped him. "Not so fast All Might." She said, All Might gave her a confused look. "If you do any powerful or strong movements..." Hinata pointed at the water layer, "This can destroy and you can't heal!" She explained. All Might understood, but what can he do?

He's the No. 1 Hero, Symbol of Peace, he HAS to do something! Right?

"Kids these days are amazing. They make the League of Villains look bad." Shigaraki said, he turned to the half-frozen creature that is still in the warped hole. "Nomu." He commended it. The Nomu went out of the warped hole, which cause its frozen arm and leg to break. Everyone slowly backed up from the scene, everyone was surprised and quite nervous to see the creature escape Todoroki's ice. Todoroki himself was quite shaken by that. "Everyone stand back!" All Might shouted as he put his arm out.

All Might tried to stand, but because he's still in the healing process by Hinata's magic, he couldn't do anything. Without hesitation, Hinata lift her right arm and water extract out of her palms. The water surrounded the Nomu and capture it, creating a water capsule (Just like huge blob of water) around the Numo's body. Hinata turn to Todoroki, "Hey you! Freeze it! Now!" Hinata commended Todoroki, Todoroki who nodded and a trail of ice made it's way to the Nomu, freezing the water capsule as well. Quite surprising that Hinata was able to think fast about the situation. "Koi, you're up!"

Koi was about to attack but the sound of creaking disturb them. Nomu destroyed the frozen water hugging the creature. "It's much stronger than long time. This might be a little harder then I thought." Hinata mumbled under her breathe. "Go Nomu" Shigaraki spoke to his creature once again. The Nomu dashed in lighting speed, All Might knew it was going to aim for Bakugou. SO, without thinking, All Might dashed towards Bakugou and pushed him out of place. All Might expected pain an extreme pain throughout his body, but nothing....

"K-Kacchan!" Midoriya shouted, however Bakugou was just behind him. "Kacchan! Y-You dodged? That's Amazing." The green bush haired boy asked, "No, shut up scum!" Was all Bakugou could replied. "Then how?" Kirishima wonder.

Hinata gasped, feeling she might know what. "All Might!" Hinata shouted, "I-I'm here..." He mumbled, all six youngsters looked at him. This confused Hinata, "If it isn't All Might... Then?" Koi looked at the smoke. The smoked cleared, Kirishima and Bakugou's eyes widen at the sight.

"June?!/ Redfox!" cried her classmates.

Words: 1309

Reader: "She's ALIVE!?"

Yup, might be confusing. But it'll all make sense once June explains herself...

So... How are you all?

Good?

I'm using the computer to type my story now, that's why my style of writing is different. I do use the phone but not much.

So, as I promise, I'd post after my break...

Also, please check out June's info, I changed it up...

~ Gemini-Chan