-Oneshot-Preview-

So, I guess you were expecting for another chapter.

Sike!

Sorry if you were.

But before I start with the other chapter, my guts keeps disturbing me since I listen to this song. And also, I might as well read lots of Katsuki Bakugou/bnha oneshots...

So, this is just like a preview before I actually I (if I actually do) post it. This is maybe a songfic or so...

So enjoy~

The reader could be wither male/female in this preview oneshot.

(Katsuki Bakugou × reader! Villain!)

I used to be best friends with the one and only Katsuki Bakugou. I don't even remember how I even got to him in the first place, all I know was that it was a HUGE mistake. I was so close to him, to the point where I had a crush on that idiot, I was so stupid that time. He was good and all, but since he got his quirk... I HATE HIM. I was happy for him that he got I quirk, he couldn't wait till I got mine so we could be heroes together, but... It never came.

~~~

- 10 years ago -
- Y/N & Bakugou are both 5 yrs old -

"C'mon N/N! When are you going to have a quirk?!"  Katsuki, or what you like to call him, "Katsi", asked you nonstop excitingly and impatiently. He grabbed your wrist, you looked away from him, preventing  it's been a year (correct me if I'm wrong) since Bakugou got his quirk, you were scared he might be upset that you don't have one. "Please N/N! What's wrong?! I'm here, you know that!" He shouted at you, but you can tell he was worried. "If he's truly me friend, he'll understand. Right?" You thought,

"He'll understand! He's nice! Besides, he wants to be a hero." 

You looked at him, eyes were slightly watery. "I..." Bakugou listened carefully to his friend, you bite your lip out of nervousness and dear.

"I'm... Quirkless."

He's eyes widen, "Was this real?" He thought, not excepting the reality. He grips on your wrist tighter , a shadow was cast over he's eyes, you shut your eyes tight from the pain coming from your wrist. "K-ka..." You were cut off by him letting go of your wrist, you flinched. Bakugou started to walk to the opposite, "Get out of my way, Extra!" He shouted at you. You were in the verge of tears at this point, "I thought... No! I shouldn't known you would dislike me for that!"  You shouted through your thoughts.

For the rest of your life, you were bullied by Katsuki Bakugou, your friend and crush. This broke your heart bit by bit, even if he kept bullying you, you had a small amount of care for him still.

- in highschool -

You were in a depressed state cause of him. You were lucky to have Izuku Midoriya to hang out with, he was quirkless like you. But still, you were bullied, along side with Izuku, by no other then Bakugou. One day, at the end of school, you saw Bakugou making fun of Izuku. Without thinking joined in and hopefully tried to stop it. But instead, nothing. At the end he told both of you quirkless extras,

"Why don't you take a swan dive of the building and hope you get a quirk in the next life."

That's when you snap, "Actually... That's not a bad idea." You said, Midoriya and Bakugou looked at you by suprised. You dashed out the classroom, Midoriya trying to chase after you. Bakugou froze with his servant confuse at he's state.