🖤What Happened?🖤

June's POV

It was about 4:30pm now, we had to hurry since the train station closed at 8:00pm, and have a long way to get there. No short cut! Levy, reading the map while me and Gajeel following her tail, while "little" Panther Lily sitting on my left shoulder. Levy then stopped a her tracks.

"According to the map, there should a station that could take us to the town's train station, right..." She looked at her map and and the woods that is right in front of us all. We three of us were confused and didn't understand. "Sometimes wrong." Levy mumbled, enough for me, Gajeel and Panther Lily to hear. She then, scrolled the map and set it aside in her pocket, and then lifted her hand up in front of her.

"Solid Script!" She started of her spell with her very famous Solid Script magic. She moved her hand and creates a word in midair. "HAMMER!" Levy finishes her spell and the word HAMMER shot directly at the woods. But unexpectedly, glass shuttered the moment the spell hits one of the trees, reviling a small abandoned train station.

Panther Lily jumped off my shoulder and we walked towards the station, "Woah, what happened here?!" I asked, the station was in this rust red colour, covered with plants and dust. The railways were the same, plants and dust everywhere. This place though looked familiar to me, as looked around more, there benches. I placed my backpack down as it was slowing me down a bit, but before I did, I wiped the dust of the bench. But that's when my eyes went wide.

My brother noticed and head up towards me. "Hey, are you ok sis?" He asked as he placed his hand on my shoulder. "T-t-this p-place." I shuttered, getting everyone's (Levy and Lily) attention. "This is where w-we passed b-by before the job." I answered, still shuttering at some parts, "What do you mean?" Brother asked confused, as he couldn't understand what I meant. I placed my hands on the dust wooden floor, my palms making context on the floor.

"Seconds to minutes, minutes to hours, hours to days, days to months. I wish to know the time that has passed us. Show me what happened after we stepped foot here!"

Words: 480

Aim: make it short but interesting, since I want to also focus on my other stories. Yes, I'm multiple-writing!

Let me be!!!!!

Anyways hope you enjoy! What do you think will happen to June Redfox and the rest? Why is June's eyes went wide?! Let me know what you think I the comments.

Please:
Vote
Comment
Follow this account
And check out my other stories I'm making.

That'll mean a lot to me.

Anyways, got to go and continue, bye bye my Zodiac.

- Gemini-Chan