🖤BEGIN?!?!🖤Part 1🖤

A/N:

Sorry my Zodiacs if I'd took a long time. I was having so much work from my Home Learning Package, that I forgot about my story. I hope you understand why. Anyways, I'd try to make it up by making this chapter a little longer then it would usually be.

Ok, enjoy.

~ Gemini-Chan

◇─◇──◇────◇────◇────◇────◇────◇─────◇──◇─◇

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ June POV ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

We walked into a big auditorium, and there were six students inside. One of them was the girl earlier with black hair in a ponytail. When we came in, the students were shocked, I could hear them whispering things. "It's All Might!", "Was she recommended by HIM?", "No way!", "Is that his daughter or something?", "Wait, does he even have a daughter?!", "How am I suppose to know!". I could hear those perfectly with my super hearing, I chuckled lightly at their whispering conversation, it was quite funny hearing it, "His daughter! Pfft, that's hilarious." I giggled lightly so the others wouldn't notice I was hearing them. Again, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked back to see All Might smiling down at me. "I have to go now Young June. Good Luck with the test/exam." He gave me a thumbs up, I closed eye smile back at him, "Don't worry, I won't let you down!" I answered with confident. "Oh, here." he gave me a small bag with some stationaries.

All Might left the room, I sat on one of the empty spaces. Soon, a boy and girl that looked identical came up to me. "Hello!/Hi" The two identical siblings said, "I'm Alison Saturday." The girl introduced herself while pointing at herself. She then points at her identical brother, "This is Alister Saturday. My brother!." The girl, which I now know her as Alison, pointed at her brother Alister. Alister clicked and looked away. Both had earth green hair, they both have blue eyes but the girl seems to have slightly darker ones from her brother, the girl seems to be the energetic and loud one his bro is the pissed-off and quiet one.

 Both had earth green hair, they both have blue eyes but the girl seems to have slightly darker ones from her brother, the girl seems to be the energetic and loud one his bro is the pissed-off and quiet one

(Pretend they're in uniform!)

"Hi, I'm June Redfox." I introduced myself. Soon Alister noticed something. "Hey, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but what's with the tattoo?" He pointed at my neck. "Oh, this?" I placed a hand on my neck where my emblem was, "Now that you mentioned it. Aren't students not allowed to have tattoos?" Alison asked, "This isn't a tattoo, it's a fair- I mean, Family emblem." I corrected myself, no one except the UA staff, should know about Fairy Tail or our magic.  "Oh, I guess that's fine." Alison placed her cheek on her right palm, her brother clicked his tongue, "I guess he doesn't trust me." I thought. Soon, I heard the door open again, I look back to see a boy with a perfectly split hair colour and a tall man with flames on his face. "Natsu would enjoy those." I chuckled at the thought. "Ok Ok!" Shouted someone from the distance, I covered my ears, sure I was used to loud noises, but he was way worse then my brother's guitar playing.