"Look, your majesty. I brought fruits for you." She took a piece of apple and tried to feed him.

"Don't you know that I don't eat fruits at night?" Namjun glared at Yeong.

..........................................

"What do you mean by all the maids who arranged today's games left the palace?" Inhyeon frowned.

"Yes your majesty, they all left the palace as soon as the games were over." The maid said.

"Do you know where did they go or why did they leave?" Inhyeon asked but the maid shook her head no.

"Ok, you can go!" Inhyeon ordered and the maid bowed and left.

"What do you think, dowager queen? You'll remove all the traces of your crime, and I won't be able to prove it to the king that you are wrong?!" Inhyeon sat down on the bed and took the knife from the table that was beside her bed. 1st you turned Namjun against me, then you tried to kill my brother's love but I know that my brother will save Seyeon and about Namjun...I'LL GET HIM BACK.

Inhyeon smirked looking at the tip of the knife. She took an apple from the table and chopped it into halves, "I'll use your techniques against you...huh!" She smirked and took a bite of the apple. "Tonight, I know that Namjun will come to me because you, my dear Yeong, don't understand him. You'll bore him...hahaha...whereas me, I can read him like an open book because he is my childhood friend....hahahaa-"

Suddenly the door flung open and Namjun came in stumbling and Inhyeon smirked.

"Welcome, my king-"

"WHY? WHY DID YOU DO THIS?" Namjun grabbed Inhyeon's hand and slammed her against the wall. He tilted his head a bit and moved closer to Inhyeon until their bodies met each other. His face was inches away from her and she could smell the royal wine in his breath.

"Namjun, you're drunk!" She whispered, narrowing her eyes at him.

He growled, "I loved you, Inhyeon, but your love isn't true-"

He was cut off by Inhyeon's kiss, "I can hear anything, Namjun, but not those words." She whispered in between the kiss.

He grabbed her hair with one hand and deepened the kiss with full passion. With the other hand, he untied the ribbon of her hanbok and pushed her onto the bed. Inhyeon gasped.

"Tonight I shall claim you because you are mine!!!!"

Inhyeon's eyes widened, "Namjun, you are not in the right state of mind. We can do this later-"

He removed her hanbok and undid his hanbok as well.

"Namjun-"

"I love you, Inhyeon!" He said, tracing her jawing line and traveling down to her neck.

"Let me show you how much I love you, Inhyeon!" He started to kiss her neck, sucking and nipping at it. She caressed his hair, letting out small moans.

"You like that, right?" Namjun smirked. "I'll make you love me."

"I do love you-"

"LIES!"

Inhyeon grabbed his neck and pulled him closer. Their eyes met and Inhyeon could see the affection in Namjun's eyes even though he was drunk. "Often what you see isn't true, your Majesty." She smirked and grabbed his erection, gently stroking it and earing moans of pleasure from him.

"If I hadn't loved you, I would have never let you do this to me. I'm willingly submitting myself to you, your majesty." She guided his manhood towards her womanhood.

He smiled and entered her.

"Ahhh~~" She moaned and grabbed his shoulder.

He started to thrust, both of them moaning together.

"Ahh, ~~ Namjun~~~" She bite her lips and dug her nails into his skin out of pleasure.

He increased the pace, hitting and abusing her sweet spot. She hissed and arched her back in pleasure.

Namjun caressed her cheeks to calm her down a bit while continuing to thrust till they dissolved into pleasure. Namjun pulled out of her, both of them were breathing heavily.

Inhyeon wrapped her legs around Namjun and pulled him closer.

"I love you, Namjun and I don't care if you remain a king or become a pauper, I'll still love you and be there by your side always." She kissed him with heated passion and he returned the kiss.

"I love you more than anything." He smiled and lay beside her.

"I don't think that and you're drunk enough to forget tonight's events." Inhyeon cupped his cheeks and looked into his eyes.

"Inhyeon, forgetting is never in a king's words stock," Namjun smirked and kissed her forehead.

"Let's sleep!" He held her in his arms, buried his face in her hair, and fell asleep.

Inhyeon caressed his hair, smiling to herself.

..................................................

"Jeemin sir gave me such a weird letter." The bookseller flipped the letter, held it upside down, and turned it over, but still couldn't figure out what was written on it.

"It looks like a foreign language! Ahhh... never mind, it's all well as long as the receiver understands it!" He smiled and went towards the royal palace's gate.

"Greetings! I was asked to deliver this letter to lady Seyeon. It is from her friend!" He held to letter in front of the gatekeepers. The gatekeepers exchanged a look and then replied, "Don't you know that lady Seyeon was put to death? Tomorrow morning is her funeral!"

"WHAT?!"

____________________________________________

MAYBE I'll post the next chapter tomorrow.