Hiding the Journal

Tom asked Y/n to hide his journal. He needed to protect his horcrux because his time was slowing coming up.

Tom had informed Y/n to go into the prefects bathroom. At first she was hesitant because everyone avoided that bathroom for one specific reason: Moaning Myrtle. Y/n hadn't  met her, as she never had a reason to go into the restroom, until now.

"Upon entering the restroom, go to the sinks. Speak the language we both know." Tom wrote in the book, but Y/n was rather confused. She only knew one language and that was English. "I don't understand what you mean? I can't speak another language." She wrote into the journal. Tom chuckled, "When you get there look for the small snake statue on one of the sinks. Tell the figure I sent you."

With that Y/n closed the journal, she put on her robe and walked to the prefect bathroom. "Who's there?" Myrtle asked. Y/n peeked through the doors and entered slowly, looking at Myrtle. She yelled making Y/n step back. "You resemble a boy I use to know, I just don't remember his name!" She said as she flew closer to Y/n to get a better look at her face. Myrtle shrugged, "Why are you here anyways?" Y/n walked towards the circle of sinks trying to look for the snake. "I'm Y/n, I just came to wash my hands." Myrtle looked at her oddly, but went back to the bathroom stall to do whatever she was doing before.

Seeing the snake on the stone she sighed, "Tom Riddle sent me." She said. Myrtle came back out, "Why are you speaking like that?" Y/n looked up with furrowed eyebrows, "What do you mean? I was talking normally." Myrtle giggled, "No you weren't. You were hissing or something." She laughed.

The sinks began to move, opening a secret passage. "I wouldn't go in there, if I were you." Myrtle giggled. Y/n gripped the journal, "Why not?" Myrtle giggled again, "Evil lives in there!" She told her as she left again.

Y/n took a deep breath as she went into there, falling into a long pipe. She hit the ground making her drop the journal. She got up, cleaning her robe and picking up the book. Walking further into the chamber.

She reached a huge door with many snakes engraved onto it. She placed her hand on the circle vault. The engraved snakes began to move, unlocking the door. She pushed the door open as she entered a long entry way.

"Do I just leave the journal in here?" She asked herself. She placed the journal onto the ground and it opened by itself. Many pages began to flip, until a gold light beamed out of it. It was so bright she closed her eyes shut.

"Y/n, the very person I was most anxious to meet." She opened her eyes revealing Tom. "Are you real?" She asked him and he nodded. "How is this possible?" He chuckled, "You're in the book as well, for now." Y/n looked around seeing she was still in the chamber. "Why am I here?" Tom sighed, "To hide the journal of course. After you wake up, you won't remember at thing." Y/n looked around the chamber, "What is this place?"

"This use to be the home of a gorgeous beast." Tom walked around reminiscing his past. "Anyways," Tom cleared his throat, "You have done as what you were told, thank you, but I'm afraid I have to do this."

Y/n looked at him with confused eyes as he reached for his wand, casting a sleeping spell. She fell onto the ground, while going back to the real world. The journal had disappeared, leaving Y/n in the chamber, alone.

"Has anyone seen Y/n?" Draco asked his friends and they all shook their heads. "She can't just disappear like that, are you guys sure you haven't seen her?" He asked once more, with a bit of worry in his tone. Pansy got up, "We can go look for her." She suggested and Draco nodded. The group of Slytherin friends left the dungeons in an attempt to find Y/n.

They searched the corridors, every broom closet, classrooms, and found nothing. "Maybe she's in the bathroom?" Pansy suggested. Draco nodded as they both headed to every bathroom on every floor.

After looking at every one, but the prefect bathroom, they made there way up there. "What if Moaning Myrtle screams at us for going in there?" Draco asked. "She barely gets company, I doubt she will make a scene." Pansy replied.

The two friends opened the doors of the prefect bathroom. Moaning Myrtle came immediately asking why they were there. "We're looking for our friend her name is Y/n, have you seen her?" Pansy asked. Myrtle giggled and nodded, "She went over there." She pointed at the sinks, still showing the secret passage.

"You go find her, I'll keep a look out just in case someone catches us." Pansy suggested and Draco nodded.

He walked over to the sinks, looking very confused. He was wondering why the sinks were open and why Y/n would be down there. He jumped into the secret passage, immediately falling onto the ground. He groaned as he got up, looking around in the dark chamber. He grabbed his wand and walked towards the vault-like door. Seeing it was opened, he entered to find Y/n on the floor unconscious. He dropped his wand and ran over to her, "Y/n? Hey, wake up! Y/n?" But she didn't open her eyes. He checked if she was still and he sighed in relief when he saw her chest moving. He looked around to see where he was, why are you down here Y/n? He thought to himself. He got up grabbing his wand, putting it into his robe pocket. He went back to Y/n and picked her up bridal-style.

"You'll be okay Y/n. I'm here with you." He told her as they made their way out of the chamber.

+

A/N: If this gets 10 votes i'll drop the next part! :-)