Ask Me

The whole potions class Y/N and Draco did not speak or look at each other. Draco had been furious, how could Y/N say that? Y/N had been disappointed as well, why was Draco getting jealous over nothing? She couldn't believe this was happening, again.

Draco looked at Y/N, she looked very hurt and angry. She would constantly move in her seat and scrunch her nose, which Draco thought was the cutest thing ever. Professor Snape had assigned yet another essay, on the dangers of putting wrong ingredients in your potion. She sighed as she put her book away and got up, leaving the room immediately– not waiting for Draco like she usually did.

Y/N sped walk through the corridors trying to reach the dungeons quick enough to not encounter Draco. She had a free period, which she desperately needed. She pushed past a couple people, saying a small "sorry!" as she walked past them. Draco, not far behind her, was following her. He thought if they were going to fight, they were going to fight in private– not in front of people and give them a show.

Y/N reached the dungeon painting, "pure blood!" She desperately said. It opened slowly, she looked behind her seeing Draco in the corner. She rolled her eyes and practically ran up to her dorm room, locking the door.

Moments later, the door knob began to move, Draco was trying to get in. "Alohomora." He said and the light from his wand was on for a few moments. The door unlocked, Draco let himself in. He stood there, looking straight at her, his jaw was slightly clenched and his hand tightly holding his wand, his other hand clenched. He was definitely pissed off. How does he manage to still look attractive, while mad?

They both stood there in silence, both being stubborn to talk first. Y/N eventually became annoyed, "What do you want?" She sighed as she began to take her shoes off and sat on her bed. Draco looked at her in disbelief, "What do I want? Are you bloody serious?" Y/N raised an eyebrow making Draco roll his eyes. "You just told me you'd rather be with Diggory than me, because he isn't ashamed. And it's not like I'm ashamed of you, do you realize how much I hate not showing you around?" Y/N huffed and stood up, "How can you possibly hate showing me around when I am nothing to you. Last time I checked I was not your girlfriend, I can do whatever I want." Oh how she regrets saying that last part. Draco stood over her, towering her, "Is that so?" Y/N took a small step back, "Y-yes. I'm allowed to be with who I want, we aren't together."

Draco stepped forward, making Y/N step back again, until she bumped into her desk. She looked up to his eyes, "You can't control me. I'm not your girlfriend Draco, you can't get mad when you see boys flirting with me." She smirked slightly. "I can get mad, and I will get mad, because you're mine." Draco placed his hand on the back of her neck, pulling her into a deep kiss.

She pulled back, "Then ask me." Draco sighed, placing his cold hand on her warm cheek, "I'll ask you soon, just please for the love of Merlin, stop flirting with Diggory." Y/N smirked, "I wasn't flirting with him, I believe he likes someone else." Did he really though? Y/N hadn't talked to Cedric about his love interest, she just hoped what she had just told Draco was true.

Draco eyes widen slightly, "Why didn't you say anything before? So we fought for nothing?" Y/N laughed softly, "I just wanted to know what we were." Draco placed a small kiss on her forehead, "You're going to drive me mad." He mumbled against her forehead, making her laugh again.

+

A/N: I am very sorry this part is short, I just felt this was a good place to end and not rush it!

QOTD: Who is your favorite character in HP?