II

"so remind me once again, why are we getting in the mess made by those gods? " jack asked leaning his head on his arm.

"because one of those gods is Queen victoria ."Timmothy said out loud without realising the depth of his words .  truth be said ,indeed she is  the one and the only reason Dimitri ever did anything at first place .from building a pack to being its the king . the only reason is who made him this way is her .

Dimitri eyes darkened and his jaw clenched by mentioning of her name. the look on his face can haunt anyone for eternity. it was so dark yet fierce like the fire of hell but it vanished within a second  .

"by the way what do you meant by ' mess created by gods ' ? " Timmothy stood up from the seat like a child who was ready for his some bedtime stories . he is the youngest of them and that's why adored by many in the pack.  they saw him growing up to the man he is now.  

".. you know what they say! " it was Tyler this time. his eyes stayed on timmothy telling him not to continue this conversation any further.

" no, i don't "

" that's why i asked you to put this kid in school for an year or so.  " jack said looking at Dimitri again ,who seemed unbothered with all that was going. he looked like he won't even care if the plane crashes at this moment

"you know - about the first god and his sister and all " Jack continued.

Timmothy creased his eyebrows in confusion. Tyler looked at them like they were about to raise some dead from its grave and he is the guard of that graveyard . a guard who is standing at far, wanting to stop them but at the same time scared too .

In reality,  scared wasn't the word one should be describing Tyler in. he was like this because he knew that there was a chance that this topic might ruin the atmosphere since he was very well aware of how much Dimitri hated the heavenly lords. 

However, Dimitri didn't even seem to hear them. He seemed to be in his own thoughts, as if he was thinking about something so serious that it required his full attention.

" the prophecy dude, the mentioning of darkness returning is none other than the older sister of the very first god , The Ruler " he whispered so lowly that if it wasn't for them being wolves with heightened senses then they would have never understood what this man just murmured

" The Darkness that is mentioned in prophecy is Amara, the older sister of The ruler . Amara is the embodiment of the Darkness ; his sister . Death revealed that the Darkness was more powerful than God and was both amoral and destructive . She existed before the start of time and spent a lot of time destroying what God created. God revealed that Amara is the most powerful being in all existence and even Death fears her. There is nothing a mortal, angel, or demon can do to end her life. 
As a result, God created the Archangels and it took a combined effort of these beings and God himself to stop her and entrap her " jack said continuing the dark history of the heavens.

" When God decided to implement Creation, He along with the archangels sacrificed the Darkness, tricking her into being locked away in a prison rather than destroying her and disrupting the cosmic balance . To serve as the lock and key to this cage, The ruler created a Mark, and gave it to Lucifer. The Mark eventually began to assert a will of its own, becoming the first curse . The Mark started to corrupt Lucifer, which amplified his eventual contempt for humanity, and led to his fall. Lucifer went on to pass the Mark to another angel , who in turn passed it on to other.

When Lucifer's follower Diana performed a spell to remove the effects and curse from Lucifer , it weakened the initial mark which led in weakening the lock and as the prophecy said darkness will rise that means , the lock will eventually broke and will unleash the Darkness back into the universe.

The Darkness is the most powerful being in existence. Her brother, the ruler and Death are the only beings close to her in power; however, Amara is ultimately stronger than either of them. that's why the god is afraid that if the prophecy comes out true and the marked child won't be found then as soon as the darkness breaks free then that will be the end of all living creatures created by god himself . "

" why i have never heard of all this? "  timmothy replied a little taken back .

Timmothy was a rogue before he joined their pack . he was only a kid when dimitri saved him . he made sure that timmothy learns about all the legends and myths of the wolf kingdom but timmothy was a little taken back about  how come after reading every possible book he had never even heard of something like this.

" no one is allowed to talk about what happened billions of years ago but their are counter stories to it also " Dimitri said firmly as he glared at jack and the man could only sigh.

"counter stories like what? " 

 upon hearing timmothy questions dimitri sighed in disbelief looking back at jack , as if he was telling jack that answering these all doubt of his is jack's responsibility now 

"Uhmm... you see i can't tell you that but always remember the truth isn't what's always seen. truth is way beyond that. we don't know what went wrong billions of years ago. people had believed what were told to them. it was only his part of the story that was heard. so it eventually made him the hero . we only know one side of the coin but what about other? what if it's different from what is told to us? . you see , we are always the villian in someone else's story and i am waiting for amara's part of the story to be told. " jack replied like he was in very deep thinking. he shifted in his seat as his eyes were dimmed by the time he finished . 

it deepened in sadness and sorrow .;

jack is an immortal. for others he is like a living encyclopedia but for dimitri,  he is like a friend and , a mentor  . although he still looks like not a day older than 23 but no one knows for how long he have lived . he is no different from  dimitri but Dimitri - he is like the satan itself , like the the carrier of death , always surrounded by darkness . no one knows what goes in his brain and even after decades and centuries of them being together sometimes it seems like they don't know him at all.

Dimitri eyes were still closed .sometimes they forget he is a demon too .   his wolf and demons are both diff.  where one is warm the other is cold but unlike his wolf none of them have seen his demons out in full control . it will sure be a scene of awee and fear ;  it will be like nothing ever seen because maybe for now , his demons may look quite to others , but they are never quite  silenced . calm as they maybe , they wait patiently for a reason to wake . 

"if even god and death are afraid of amara. then how can a little child few hundred years old can defeat her? " Tyler asked finally.  he was a little confused as it all sounded like impossible to him.  how can a child stop what those almighty couldn't .

" you see that's what everyone's interested in. she is not ordinary . she beyond that. i believe that while the archangels were trapping amara with the help of god. a huge amount of energy was lost. no one knows where it dispersed to . my wild guess says it was burried somewhere deep until it found itself a vessel or let's say a body capable of having it and eventually found its way in her . though that's all my theory. i can be wrong too " Jack said trying to finish the topic as fast as he can .

" Alpha, what are your plans? what will you do after getting the girl?" tyler asked again and Dimitri's finger, which was swiping his tablet, halted. jack also glanced at him for a while.

Dimtri's lips slightly curved up into a quick devilish smile again, before he rested his face on his knuckles and looked at Tyler , with an unfathomable expression on his face.