LI

Tyler took the lead and took the other side from Natallia, guiding them to Dimitri's room, where they could tend to his injuries.

Timm with a blonde guard rushed out to call the pack elder who is a pack healer too , .Fear rippled through the pack members as they saw the usually invincible and dominant Alpha in such a distressed state.

Their loyalty and love for Alexander and their King Dimitri drove them to do everything in their power to help. They were a tight-knit family, and seeing one of their own in pain was a weight they all carried.

Inside Dimitri's room, Natallia and Alexander stayed close to Dimitri's side as Tyler stood their still in shock . he wanted to know what had went down , how could someone invincible as Dimitri could be in the state . his injuries looked like he was just standing their when the other person kept on attacking him , which made no sense to him . How can this be possible ? Is this related to Grace not being here ? did someone took her ? .he had so many question but looking at the situation he didn't deemed it right to ask at the moment .

Tyler was looking at Alexander in particular intervals but Alexander was on some call with some doctors from his hospital while his eyes never left Dimitri, and he held onto his brother's hand tightly, as if trying to will him to wake up. one could see his veins popping up on the arm , forehead . one could see his eyes all puffed up and red and his clothes covered in red of Dimitri's blood all over them.

When the elder healer arrived, the atmosphere in the room became even more tense. The pack had been through countless battles, but this was unprecedented in a hundred years – Dimitri, usually so strong, now lay in need of the pack doctor's expertise. Everyone present in the room watched with bated breath as the skilled healer tended to Dimitri's injuries, trying to bring him back to consciousness.

The doctor's face reflected a mix of concern and unwavering determination, refusing to give up despite the challenges. His healing powers were encountering resistance, for Dimitri's wolf was dormant, and the demons guarding Dimitri's body rejected any external influence, even from a fellow healer. Yet, the doctor persisted, attempting to channel healing energy repeatedly, to no avail.

"I apologize, but the Alpha King's Demon side is blocking my healing powers," the middle-aged doctor humbly admitted, his head bowed in disappointment. Exhausted but resolute, he had already expended most of his abilities and was willing to give his all to save Dimitri. But the more he tried, the more it seemed to drain Dimitri's weakened body .

" I will treat him , " Alexander whispered more like to himself . Everyone in the room knew Alexander is a skilled Doctor in the outer world but he personally doesn't take any case . he owned many chains of hospital out there .

Tyler subtly nodded as he ordered Timm some instructions while Natallia stood there questioning Alexander's skills . after all modern medicine aren't much effective on supernaturals.

" Are you sure ? " Natallia questioned and Alex remained quiet as he was laying some sort of plans .

" i am sure , i will suture his wounds first to stop any more blood loss and infection and then I will transfer my demon power to him . "

Timmothy and others looked confused upon hearing Alex possess demon's power . they were not aware he was demon . he never gave out that aura but Tyler on the other hand wasn't shocked . Dimitri told Tyler about his family the very first thing when they agreed to make a pack . this was the foundation of trust their friendship was build on .

" but you had locked your demons away centuries back. " Natallia retorted back suddenly worried . Dimitri was already unconscious and now she can't let Alexander risk his life .

" its okay , he will be okay " Selina claimed as she entered the room with two other patrol guards . for a quick moment one could see the wave of relief washed over Alexander as his eyes met hers . this time she was different . she wasn't hiding her true self . she was wearing a white slip dress perfectly hugging her body curves and her eyes were golden complimenting her golden hair perfectly . she was more beautiful and powerfull than ever and although Alex has still not forgiven her for what she did and he had many question but now was not the time for this .

Tyler, Timm, and the others were momentarily captivated by Selina's beauty, being in the presence of an archangel for the first time. However, Alexander's disapproving stare brought them back to their senses. they all quickly bowed their head to Selina as respect to her superiority .

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because I was the one who sealed his demons upon Nicholas's orders. It's time he unleashes them; they can help him now. I will assist him," Selina explained, convinced it was the best course of action for everyone, though uncertain if it was right for herself.

"Nicholas Nerulla Anderson," Timm murmured under his breath, and everyone in the room heard him.