XXX

Once the man was gone, Grace finally moved from her spot. She abruptly turned and was about to run out but she collided with Timmothy , the person who walked into the room from behind her.

"Alpha asked me to bring you out. "the man replied as he looked outside the window. she followed his line of sight and she finally realized that a thunderstorm was raging outside.

As a wolf,  thunderstorms were nothing to worry about but that's not what timmothy knew about her. 

when grace nodded, he hesitantly finally moved away from the door, letting her step out. He followed her outside .

Once they were out , Grace stared at the raging , dark weather and the strong wind and a tear fell from her eyes.

" wipe it off,  you don't want other wolf to see you like this?  "  timmothy said passing a handkerchief to her.

other wolf?  grace never met the other pack wolves except the Timmothy,  Tyler and two-three more she saw last night guarding charlie's house. 

they walked by pack houses,  people stared at her not because they didn't knew who she was,  the pack members had already heard rumors of the heir of crescent blood moon pack coming to their pack for training but they never get to see her because one of the never said pack rule simply states that the palace area was out of bounds for them.

Dimitri didn't created this rule but everyone knows he don't like noises bustling around so they eventually gave him his space and since the day she arrived they rarely got to see their alpha in training grounds or patrolling around. all the pack matters were directly taken care by Tyler .

Grace ignored the stares she was getting from the pack people .everyone projecting different emotions towards her.  some stunned by her beauty, some envying her,  some not so much liking her and others giving her curios looks.

by the time they reached the ground it already started pouring and Grace was already done with socializing , she simply wanted to go back but she was in no position to decide that for her. 

she looked around to see hundreds of male and female wolves standing in an order and another separate group of pups playing around with training equipment but dimitri was nowhere in sight.

The rain continued raging like it was angry with the world. the weather was changing fastly. it was getting dark though it was currently 11 in morning.  she looked around but not a single wolf was bothered by the atmosphere. 

she obviously wasn't like other wolf. the cold wind pierced through her skin but she didn't even mind it .

Timmothy noticed the sudden chills on her arm.  he didn't knew why Alpha suddenly wanted to train her in this atmosphere with pack wolves.  they were already far more stronger than her. and above anything according to him she was still a human.

As Grace thoughts continued wandering about, she didn't realize how long she had stood there as others kept on whispering about her . she wasn't comfortable with the whispers she was hearing . Grace finally felt the presence she was waiting and longing for.

She immediately lifted her face and what welcomed her was the sight of Dimitri walking towards the podium like platform .the markings on his hands were gone like there never was one to begin with.

He was completely drenched. His clothes were dripping and his wet hair looked like he just ruffled it with his own fingers. He was like a gorgeous god of rain, as breathtaking as ever, but his face was hard but he suddenly turned calm as he looked down at her.

he stared at her for a while and then at his gamma  . Timmothy nodded a little and gestured grace to follow him . they walked to where Dimitri was standing. 

"Eyes on me!  " Dimitri's voice thundered louder than the lightning . his voice held authority but moreover warning.  his wolf wasn't liking the  way male wolves were staring at Grace. the emotions and thoughts dripping out on their face was making him more and more angry. 

" As all of you are aware,  we have two guest.  one is Lord Alexander , i am sure you all are familiar with him and the other is Future Alpha of crescent blood moon , Princess Grace.  "

he turned looking straight into her eyes. After staring at him for what were only called few seconds , Grace stepped forward and Dimitri continued. 

" She is also the future luna, and the queen of the kingdom.  so,  i expect each and everyone of you to respect and protect her the way you do to me. " 

Grace's brain stopped working as if he had somehow pulled the emergency shut down lever. she couldn't believe that he just said. wasn't he just angry at her . didn't he said he won't accept her as his mate?. what world-

"technically speaking , he still didn't used the word mate.  "  her wolf said  .

Mix of emotions and whispers stopped abruptly as the lightning struck down like Thor's hammer and thunder roared angrily in the dark sky . winds started blowing from east. it wasn't an auspicious sign. this looked like Dimitri had just provoked the one whom no one was supposed to be provoking.