Timm sighed knowing that nothing will work on Dimitri .

The man finally turned to look at him . His dark gray eyes assessed him with disbelief and then, his lips curved up in a wicked, amused smile but his eyes were still blazing like he was warning timmothy to not go against his orders again. he told timmothy to stay in the pack , yet he followed them here .

He remained silent but everyone currently present in room already seemed to have understood the meaning behind his smirk.

Dimitri fiddled with the signed pages , his thin lips still curved up to a dangerous and mischievous smile. 

" keep him alive and finish the rest  "  he said breaking the silence after what seemed like a long time .

within seconds four royal guards entered the room and took the guy . they could hear him shouting all the way pleading them to kill him either .

" why are we keeping him alive ? " Timm asked knowing he was of no use to them anymore .

"as a souvenir " Dimitri said as his smile faded and a hard edge crept into his voice.

" are you sure it's her ?" Tyler asked digressing them . 

" i am sure it's her . every cloaking spell needs to be re-done after a period of time , to be specific , after every hundred years or else it will slowly fade away. and  if the prophecy is true then the spell was already revised years back but weirdly it's weaken and a possibility is that the witch who casted this is already dead . " jack said . 

After hundreds of years desperately looking for the marked child  , Dimitri can't let the gods or anyone have her before him.

"but she is a human belonging from crescent blood moon pack and the problem arises here-" 

Dimitri raised a brow upon seeing jack hesitating thinking what can be that big to worry this fearless being . 

Jack is a warlock who was once known as a powerful god . the reason to why he left the heaven is not known to anyone and never did dimitri asked him .

" it's not only a pack member but basically their princess or you can say next-in line alpha "

Dimitri looked a little dissapointed and disgusted at what jack said . how can the pack have a human as an alpha of their wolves .

" their one of the oldest witch died due to an unknown reason and i guess that's the same witch who used to place cloaking spell on the child . i being a warlock is invited to her funeral . you can join me as a mere wolves accompanying me but you have to hide your aura to look like normal wolf " jack said trying to change the atmosphere.

Dimitri looked at them with displeasure while they didn't seem to be bothered at all. A deep silence settled in every nook and cranny of the concrete ground floor. No one spoke until dimitri finally broke the silence.

" why do i need to hide? Tell them, we are coming to visit them "

their eyes widened , whereas jack was confused . he had never seen dimitri attending any social gathering or any parties .

even back in days when they just formed the pack, every alpha of the neighbouring pack was against the idea. so they did what wolves normally do. they fought for themselves . he had fought through so many countless fights and won. as whispers emerged, people started getting scared of him and the wolf council decided to give dimitri a space in council.

it's funny how the council thought that they can tie him by giving him a seat in council but they didn't knew that they have invited their own doom .one by one, dimitri brought each and every one down , conquering the alpha king's position and the game was yet to start.

no one uttered a word for a while .

" it isn't time for that yet. " jack said to Dimitri.

" time can adjust itself. "Dimitri replied as his face then turned unbelievably dark .

" we can't barge in their pack and ask them to hand in their future alpha .... they won't do it . why don't we talk this out with them " Tyler said as he started closing all the signed documents lying on the table . the documents were related to the change of ownership of the land and pack . normally they didn't have to go through all these but they can't let a word spread about this incident or else the the consequences won't be good . so they went for a change of ownerships making it seem like that the previous alpha gave up his ownership to the beta family of the shadow pack willingly .

except being one of the strongest warriors to exist Tyler is a little too kind and too righteous which is opposite of what Alpha king Dimitri expects from him.

according to Dimitri. nothing better comes out from being good in this world . people will trample on your goodness for their greed.

" we actually can , Tyler  "  Dimitri said nonchalantly giving no care .

" tell Mark , our trip is delayed by 2-3 days and tell the guards to take away the prisoner directly to the kingdom . " 

-----------------