↣ chapter thirty seven

𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘢: 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘺: 32 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥...
𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺: 8 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨...

I sit on the stairs waiting for my husband and Zorii to return. Every minute they're gone is another minute I spend worrying. Not about the two of them together. No, about the two of them versus the First Order.

DG-5 rolls over and bumps my leg. I look down at my little droid. She chirps at me a few times. "I'll be alright when I see the love of my life walk back through this door," I point behind me at the door the pair exited. Another string of beeps. "Yes you can go play with BB-8 and D-O." I chuckle.

She beeps excitedly and rolls off towards the other droids. "There's an incoming Destroyer," Zorii's voice fills my ears.

I turn. "We gotta go now!" Poe picks me up and walks down the stairs. "Did we get it? Babu?" He looks at Babu.

"Yup! Droid is ready!" Babu says.

He powers Threepio up and his eyes turn a glowing red light. "The Emperor's wayfinder is in the Imperial vault at delta 3.6, transient 9.36, bearing 3.2, on a moon in the Endor system; from the southern shore. Only this blade tells. Only this blade tells," the droid says before shutting down again.

"Hey, hey!" Babu cheers.

"The Endor system. Where the last war ended?" Finn looks between all of us.

We hear the growl of a First Order ship. It shakes the whole building we stand in. Rey and Finn run towards the door. "Ren's Destroyer."

"He's here?" Poe asks her. I run towards the door and stop. My eyes go wide. Chewie. I sense his presence along with, unfortunately, Kylo Ren's also.

"Chewie?" Rey asks.

"What about him?" Finn looks up at us.

"He's on Ren's ship. He's alive," I answer.

"What? How?" I hear Poe's voice question.

"He's alive! He must've been on a different transport!" Rey says.

"We've gotta go get him!" Finn says.

I rush down the stairs and meet Poe.

"Your friend's on that sky trash?" Zorii asks Poe.

"I guess he is!" My husband replies excitedly.

"Might I introduce myself. I am C-3PO, human cyborg relations. And you are?" Said droid powers back up and looks between Poe, Zorii and I.

"Ok, that's gonna be a problem," I point and look at Zorii.

We all begin our journey out of the bar's basement. We run down the streets. "Threepio! Move your metal ass, we're almost there," Poe yells to the droid.

"Okay! But we've only just met!" He says.

Zorii stops Poe with a call of his name. I stop alongside him. "Might get you on a Capital ship," she holds up a First Order Captain's medallion. "Go help your friend."

"Zorii, I don't think I can take that. It's-"

"I don't care what you think. She will," she shoves it in my hand.

"Zorii-" I start.

"Shut up and go!"

"Come with us," Poe asks.

"Poe," she starts.

"Can I kiss you?" Poe asks. She pushes him.

"Go."