↣ chapter two

𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙸𝚂 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳, 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝚄𝙲𝙺𝚈, 𝙼𝚈 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙻𝙴𝚁, 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝚄𝚉𝚉, 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁, 𝙼𝚈 𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈, 𝙼𝚈 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 winchesteratheart. 𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙾 𝚂𝙾 𝙼𝚄𝙲𝙷, 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙸 𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙰𝚂 𝙼𝚄𝙲𝙷 𝙰𝚂 𝙸 𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈𝙴𝙳 𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝚃. 𝙸𝙻𝚈𝚂𝙼 🥺🖤

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡

𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘢: 15 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰: 15 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥...

𝗔 𝗙𝗘𝗪 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗬𝗔'𝗦 15 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬...

I lay under my ship fixing it up when I hear a soft voice. "Excuse me? I'm looking for Ben Solo."

I push myself out from under my baby. I look up to see a girl about Ben's age. She has blonde hair that's dyed red at the ends, and might I just say, it's as beautiful as her. She dawns a pair of jeans and a red shirt with a dark jacket over her.

"For what? Who are you?" I ask being protective of my little brother.

"My names Cydney Hunter. I'm a friend," she smiles kindly.

"Well, Cydney, Ben's inside. You can head in there or whatever. Our parents are out at the moment, but keep the door open," I smirk.

She blushes. "And who are you?"

"Name's Amaya. I'm Ben's older sister. It's nice to meet you, Cyd," I say.

"Nice to meet you too," she smiles awkwardly before turning and walking to my front door. I watch as she walks in and closes the door behind her. I slide back underneath my ship and continue fixing it.

~•~

𝘉𝘦𝘯: 15 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰: 14 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥...

I sit on my bed studying the books Luke gave me before I go to train with him. I hear footsteps approach my room.

"Go away, Amaya! Kriff you're so annoying!" I groan.

"Sorry to disappoint," I see Cydney walk into my room.

"Oh! Uh- Cydney, uh... I'm sorry. Sorry. What are you- what are you doing here?" I stutter, blushing furiously at the girl.

I lean against my desk trying to be cool, but I lean on the edge of a book that falls off. I fall with it, hitting my head on the desk as I fall.

"Ben! Are you okay?" Cydney runs over and crouches next to me. I hold my head, wincing in slight pain.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just clumsy, that's all," I smile at her.

She smiles back. Wow. She is beautiful.

I look away, knowing I was staring for too long. She grabs my head snapping it back to face her.

"What are you doing?" I ask trying to pull away.

"Stop moving! I'm trying to see if you have a concussion or not," she snaps.

"Okay. Sorry," I comply.

"You're good. Do you need an ice pack?" She asks sweetly.

"Uh... I don't- I don't know," I say.