I'm innocent!

On Wednesday at youth group after me, Shane, Brad, Issac, Maria, and my sister were done eating we went downstairs. I was texting Jess, the brothers (Shane and Brad) were wrestling over who got the huge bean bag (like 5x the normal size), Maria was on the couch to my right recording it, issac was watching from beside Maria, and my sister was on the couch to my left

Set up

door1 door2           door3   door 4

                            bean bag             |entrance

table                    cou-                  Tv

          book case ch1  couch couch

(i tired my best to type it out sorry that the spacing was messed up the couches are in a 'L' shape so that is why the couches are like that.)

Jesse (a very laid back adult who is in charge of electronics): comes and sits beside me like usual and then Issac ends up coming over and stands behind the couch my sister's on, couch 1. (sorry for the lack of detail it's like 10 and i'm writing this after practice.)

Brad: *who finally got done fighting Shane* "We should the lesson plan."

Issac: "Yeah we should." *hides under my coat*

Me: *looks up from my phone rolling my eyes.* "Don't hide it under my coat she'll find it right away. Hide it in one of the last two rooms she won't check in there, trust me." *hands the lesson plan back to Issac, who hides it in room 2.

Jesse: "Might wanna hide her bible also." *hands it to Issac who hides it too*

Issac: "what if she finds out?"

My very caring sister (sarcasm): "We blame it on Saphire (using my wattpad nickname)"

Brad: *smirking* "Fine with me"

Me: "Won't work I'm texting jess and it has the times on it so it will rule me out."

ms (my sister): "No phones in youth group."

Me: "hypocrite. You're on your phone so is Brad and Maria. Better luck next time."

10 minutes later

Jean: walks in "we have a child crying for her mom"

Brad: "Wasn't me"

Shane: "Who is it, my buddy?"

Jean: "Yeah I'm going to call her mom."

Maria: "wow Brad just wow. A child is crying and you don't even care enough to know who is crying"

Me: at the same time "Really Brad."

Brad: "Yeah really"

Jean: walks back in "she's okay now lets get the lesson started, Jesse where is your lesson aren't you suppose to teach this one, I gave you the lesson." *finishes looking on the couch and looks in the 3rd and 4th room only.*

Jesse: "you never gave it to me"

Jean: "Then it must be our in the car, can one of you go out and get it?"

Shane: "I will" *takes Jean's keys as she starts talking about somethings (and we somehow end up talking about cake).

Jean: "okay so we all agree with that

Shane: "It isn't out there" *tosses her keys back and sits where Maria, who moved on the bean bag with Brad, was with Issac. "You guys didn't hide it did you?" *Checks in room 3*

Me: *drinking Mountain Dew at the time and almost chokes but covers it up fast before she came out.*

Brad: "Now Jean why would we do that?"

Ms: "No we didn't. We are have been talking about cake. (we were) Did you leave it at home?"

Issac: *sneaks over to the door where it's hidden*

Jean: "no I didn't" *notices Issac* "What are you doing over there?"

Issac: *holds it out* (me: mad at Issac for ruining the prank.)

Jean: *fuming* "You guys!" *hits Issac upside the head*

Issac: "It was Saphire's idea!"

Me: *runs to the doorway to avoid being hit* "It was Brad's I just told them where to hide it" *laughing reall hard as she hits him and return to my seat* (without getting hit)

~~ hey guys I am freaking out because of school and I just am feeling a bit depressed and panicked about it. So much that I have invisible by hunter Hayes (my go to cheer up song ) blasting on replay.

First in history I was put in a group with a girl who treats me like trash. I just really hate her she is a complete and total control freak that has an ego bigger than her iq, not trying to be mean but she only read and let everyone else answer. I was in a group with her Jenny and another person for a report in robotics. She tried to give me 0s in everything and said she should have all 5s because she did everything.  The only thing she would let me and Jenny do is research!  And she gave Jenny all the credit too! I complained to the teacher about it so I got the points I deserved.

And then when I complained about it to Kate she said she had it worse because Dave wouldn't do anything! At least he isn't a female dog who puts people down.  Besides Kate and the girl are more friends then me and her so she is completely blind to it. If she was in the group with her they would have been nice and to be honest Dave hates Kate so that's most likely is why he didn't do anything.  He works with me and does his part well so I know that's why.

Then I messed up on my graphing part of my math test, which was 4 questions and all graphing, and the corrections where apparently due yesterday at the end of class and that was the first grade so my grade right now is a d+.  And I'm in advanced math or freshman math so I can't afford to have that.

Then typing class just makes me mad because of the program they use in general, but the teacher who is also my history teacher did try to make me feel better by telling me I was one of the few kids to do well on the homework. 

But over all it was a sulky day and I'm still feeling mad, depressed,  and frustration.  But hopefully you had a better day I might be weird with the updates because of it since I have to be in the group with her all week.

Oh yeah and remember my friend that she got into bad things but stopped and came back to school? She had some herbal tea and let Caleb and Allie, a girl that sits with us try it and (I wasn't there I had acapealla practice so this is what Jess and Jenny told me) someone told Ms. Taylor when she and Jenny went to Jenny's locker that there was alcohol in it. There wasn't.  I am just boiling at the thought of someone making up a horrible lie like that a blaming it on her. The person is such a lowlife for saying that.

You guys most likely dont care so ill stop there. Keep doing what you wanna kl3~~