This is what happens when i leave my friends alone

So on Friday in my robotics class we managed to convince our teacher to let us have a free day, she honestly didn't have anything for us anyway. So me, Jenny, Kate, and Dave (a new kid who we talk with alot and he also acts like a girl so much kate's nickname for him is the lesbian of the group) and we started talking while I  was waiting for Kate to get back so I could go get my math book (Dave had accidently throwen his phone at Jenny also) when Jenny decides to go ask to get food. 

I go up with her as she asks and Kate gets back and our teacher lets us. What i forgot to do is hide my new IPod, that Kate and Dave have an annoying tendancy to lock (mostly Kate) my IPod. So me and Jenny went to our lockers talking about how her boyfriend, who didn't have school, reacted when she called him. So she grabbed a poptart from this morning while I grabbed my math stuff and a Reeses PB cup (I love those) and walked back, laughing.

Me and Jenny had just turned down the hallway (there is three hallway on the right is the highschool hallway, middle is the eight grade, and the left is 6th and 7th graders with the office at the front inbetween the highschool and eight grade hallways. well from the side entrance but my math class is in the highschool hallway,of course, near the office) and so we had just turned the corner and I knew something happened because Dave had his head out the doorway and said "she's back" to someone then tells me "Kate locked your IPod!"

Me: *Runs into the room while shrieking "WHAT!" (it's amazing no one was surprised about that)  "She did what!" 

Kate: "No i didn't it was Dave this time!"

Dave: "It wasn't me it was her. She locked it for 5 minutes, just check."

Me: *annoyed but checks and it is*

Kate: "See it was him he knows how long it was locked."

At this point I was somehow turned into a peace keeper trying to get them to stop fighting and I still have no idea who locked it but I have the feeling it was both of them but this is what happened at after the arguement. 

Dave: "I have one of the most easist pass codes"

Kate: *takes Dave's phone and starts to guess 1234, 0000, so on*

Me and Jenny: *trying not to laugh because he doesn't get that..*

Dave: *finally realises what she's doing* "Dude come on stop locking my phone."

~~warning dumb choices made~~

Kate: *leans against the top of her desk beside mine holding his phone to her stomach*

Dave: *reaches over to grab his phone and hits her in the eye by accident*

Kate: *sets down his phone and hides her face, which is turning red. (That is how we know she is crying)*

Dave: *apologizes and tries to see if she is okay (he doesn't know how to tell if she is crying yet)*

Me: *sighs and gathers the trash from the PB cup and turns to her right as she asks*

Kate: "can your get me a tissue?"

Me "yeah" *walks over to the trash can next to the tissues and the teacher's desk while muttering after i'm far enough away* "can't leave them alone for 2 minutes"

Kate is fine all she needed was a few tissues since Dave poked her eye and got her mascra in it too.

Later Dave decides to call Domino's and order a pizza to send to a random address .

Jenny: "You do know Domino's isn't open right now, right?"

Dave: *on the phone while it is ringing* "then I'll just see if they're-" *Kate hits his cheek right as we hear a "hello" he ends the call as we laugh.

So basically after that he decides to call his sister and see if she had to work today so he could order her a pizza.  After talking to her for a minute he hangs up laughing.

Dave: " she answered in the middle of taking an order.  She works at the Chinese restaurant in town. " *he added after seeing our confused looks*

That is a nice waitress.

~~hey guys I decided to post this and yeah

Keep doing what you wanna kl3~~