Jenny's brother

This happened a couple weeks ago but i still find it a mix of TMI and funny. I'm also thinking about doing a funny moments book.

Me: getting a chair and dragging it over to my spot in-between Ash and Jenny with Jenny beside me talking about random things

Cheyenne (a 7th grader Jenny is friends with): Jenny is it true your brother is wearing your underwear?

jenny: What?! is he *sets down chair and turns to me as Cheyenne walks away* did I hear her right?

Me: I have no idea but if you heard her like i did it sounds like she just said jack is wearing your underwear.

*her brother walks in and walks over to us with Mr. Rich behind him.*

Jenny: *as they both walk by us* Jack are you wearing my underwear?

Jack: no! *looks horrified*

Mr. rich: *looks over at her opens his mouth like he's gonna say something, shakes his head and continues to walk down to the piano*

Jenny turns to me wide eyed: i think he is

*We both turn to face Mr. rich as he grabs everyone's attention*

Mr. rich: *turns to Jenny and me* okay I just want to know why you decided to ask him then but now we have to have a 2 minute discussion about this.*Jenny's face turns red and Mr. rich turns to face her brother* Are you wearing her underwear? *everyone else starts laughing their head off*

Katy -she sits on Ash's right-: whoa what did we miss?

Ash: yea

Jack: No I'm not! That's creepy and it wouldn't even fit anyway

(Me: don't ask you really don't wanna know

Katy: so like usual

me: yea)

(At this point I'm laughing hard and half wondering how he would know.)

Mr. Rich: *to Jenny*: What  made you think your brother is wearing your underwear?

Jenny: Cheyenne told me *her face is redder than a tomato at this point*

Mr. rich: and you didn't think she was lying?

Jenny: no I just wanted to make sure I didn't have to burn a pair of underwear

Mr. Rich: Okay and that's where this stops *starts lesson which we all ignored pretty much*

~the next day~

Jenny: *comes in and sits next to me* He did wear my underwear! I went through my underwear and one was missing

Me, Katy, and Ash: *laughing our heads off*

~~ We are about 60% sure her brother is gay and things like this only help that only make us think it even more. (Her brother now has a girlfriend so he's not.)

And Mr, Rich actually is the kind of teacher who jokes all the time he can but still is serious this is a time where he was in the joking mood (He did think it was a joke.) He is one of my favorite teachers.

I might add another one but that is only if i feel like it or if you guys like it I might. And I did change the names a bit.

Another chapter may come out tomorrow or later my internet is terrible and YouTube isn't working at all, I just got Watt pad to come up and I am a slow typer.

But anyways keep doing what you wanna, kl3~