Welcome back to school

~~Hey guys! So this is pretty much the highlights/ memorable moments and lessons of what has happened in school~~

Now I know  how the whip and nae nae where  started, it was because  someone was in a car  accident  and accidentally did it. *does it from his 'car seat'*
"What  about the nae nae? Mattison  asked Brockolli, who redid his dance moves.

My Geometry teacher bring her son that's in kindergarten in and he kept laughing and playing games with us.

Elsa throwing her water bottle at Mattison and it left a bruise.

Linelle kicking the soccer ball and hitting Barnes in the region.  

My Spanish teacher playing three second game and his scoreboard says 'Enjoy team ? sadness' if we get the question wrong and then one of the older students made him a water bottle that says 'The tears of students' on it in Spanish. I got my Spanish name (Zafira since my online name is Sapphire) and we are learning how to sing some of the songs preformed on the concert trip in Spanish.

Friday we had a fire drill and it happened when I had English and Jess was in Science so we went to the same place (although half of my class didn't get the memo and went to the wrong place). Dave and Avery were in her class and after attendance was taken we meet in the middle and talked until they went back to Science, Avery almost attacking Dave for stealing her lord of the rings bookmark.

My English teacher puts down bubble wrap at the door sometimes to scare us when we walk in.

I went to the football games and it's been fun and I got to teach Dave and Cierra about our losing streak and we joked the whole time. At the last game I was at the score at halftime was 50 and i kinda wanted to see what would happen  if it got to 100. Brad joked about me getting kicked in the head with a football.

My history teacher calls his book cabinet the 'torture chamber' and it would shock us when I know it wouldn't since a boy in my sister's class hid in it.

Jenny keeps trying to get me to go to homecoming along with Jess so we can go as a group.

  Well my school is full of cheapskates. Today the office said that I didn't pay to go on the Spanish field trips to my Spanish teacher today but since 1 he created a list right when you gave him the money and 2. I kept my receipt that he gave me so they can't do it again to me. They always say that I didn't pay something or didn't turn my key card (the same number that I've already paid for 3 times) in and make me pay for it   

So far I'm in 4-H, FFA, Leo club, advanced classes and youth group so i got my hands full. Anymore My schedule is get up at 6:30 and get ready, read any updates, catch the bus and sit in the very last o the left since it's the only free seat then get to school and meet up with Jess and dump my books in my homeroom. She grabs a milk and a juice for me (free breakfast so we split then meet up although instead of air conditioning all we got was wifi boxes, the school office redone, and the parking lot redone. Wifi isn't any better honestly so it's a waste of time like Dave said in the lunch line.) we walk the halls while drinking until first bell then I go to History then science to gym where I don't like it at all. Finally i have Spanish. Later on After my English i meet up with Brooke, my locker neighbor and we walk down to our Ag class

Sorry it's short I'm tired for working on my homework and school since I literally had to dodge most of a ten minute round in dodge ball, five balls at once. i can only dodge fast not throw or catch. My last teammate that was left just watched me dodge until I yelled at him to help me and catch a ball, which he did.

Keep doing what you wanna, kl3~~