Saphire tells life

~~Hey guys I wanted to do something kinda different and just tell you what all happened today, which I'm still confused on to be honest.

I guess I should start on my morning. I had got to school and per usual we sat in the cafeteria until Jenny ate breakfast then went to our history teacher's door to hangout in there until the first bell. Today Mrs. Adkins's was late so we talked in the hallway for a bit with a classmate until she came. 

We talk until Kate arrives, who calls out for me to follow her.

"why do you want me to follow you?" I ask walking over to my excited friend who smiles and nods to the door.

"Claire's here!" Was all it took for me to hurry after her.

Claire is me and Kate's best friend from 4-H who I rarely hear from. She's taller than both of us with shiny long brown curly hair and glasses.

Kate leads me to the lockers just to the left (or right) of the room and I see her standing talking to her old volleyball team mates. We talk and then lead her in to history to introduce her to everyone and after a while of talking Tory, her student ambassador, leads her away.

—— now to the part that is important for later——

Danny grabs Jess' binder off her desk and runs out of the room, her following. I notice her notebook about to fall off. Me being her nice friend, I move it under her science to stop it from falling. She notices it's gone once she gets back but notices it's under her book after freaking out for a second, which made me laugh. Jess just rolled her eyes and left.

-time skip through my kinda happy mood moments to lunch-

Making my way to our table in the front and taking my usual seat, three from the end on the side facing the doors. Me and Kate talk about seeing if Claire was going to be sitting over by Kate, since I would join them if she was. Kate though she wasn't so I just took a seat and we talked until Caleb sat in his usual seat across from the seat to the right of me. He got up after she left to warm up the random hot pocket he had when Jess came and sat down in her seat across from Caleb and asked me to get off the piece of tape on her back. Me, who was getting food out of my bag, refused since 1 she could easily get it herself and was even touching it also 2 I am getting food out.

She rips it off and tries to put it on my jean jacket then starts yelling at me after I put it back on her as payback. She goes off on me blaming me for her notebook going missing after her history class 2nd. 2nd period. I only moved it before school started now she's blaming me for her inability to keep track of it. I told her that and told her to tell Jenny I'll talk to her later and then for Jess herself to stay away from me. Our friendship was balancing on torn cobwebs away.

After grabbing my lunch I walked over and and sat by Kate. Ash casts a curious glance to me and I tell them what happened, they agree with me and soon we're laughing. Next thing i know Tory is asking if Claire can sit with us, Kate agrees before I can speak and Claire sits next to Ash. We all sit and mess around for a while listening to Claire's 'pick up lines' to use on guys, my favorite being You smell better when your awake. Soon Leslie joins us and we're lively again. I spent the rest of my day with Claire and Leslie having fun, avoiding her while trying to spend time with my friends before testing. PARCC testing is the most boring way to end a day but after we all got our electronics I had a text from Jess apologizing to me then yelling at me in all caps insulting me. 

I'm done with her attitude she never even was being a good friend to me within the last couple of days, she just complains and trash talk Avery, who actually was there for me. Now it's just most likely about me, that coward! Yes I did call her a coward if you can't say those things to me in my face like I do with her that's a coward move. And if i ignore her I know then she'll start to hit me until I threaten her that I'll go to the office. Then they'll force us to be friends but like always when we fight I don't want to be her friend again it takes 7 or more rights to make up for 1 wrong in my book so no I don't want to she has to show me she does.

My teachers also gave me on Wednesday, a four page front and back packet, a power point presentation, a 2 page paper with a power point of something to present on it. All of this has an indefinite due date, could be tomorrow or could be in weeks. Ugh! Why school I have my performance in 3 days! I'm really nervous about it now since the guys can't remember their lines now! Good luck huh?

Life is not on my side right now at all.

QOTC: What is your latest music addiction? mines Fighting for my life by Savannah Outen.

That's all I gotta finish my math packet, keep doing what you wanna kl3~~