Musical funny moments

~~I didn't have school today so I planned on updating OBS but then I found out practice was moved up to noon and i woke up at ten. Got dressed and all that and was for once actually cooking something (I rarely do but have been told I'm a good cook) when I got a call that practice was moved up so I had to hurry up and eat because I was already late by then and still had to type up my book report. It turns out that there wasn't that many people there and he needed extras for the first scene so me and a class mate Hilary now are carrying a box across the back of the stage through out the beginning of the song and now have to learn the cheorgraphy to the rest when we still need to know the cheorgraphy for the rest of the scenes. Anyways, during practice we had a ton of funny mess ups and stuff so i wrote what I could down actually during practice when I was off stage on my phone.

QOTC: what is your favorite computer game? I honestly would say Town of Salem or Minecraft. Some of it because I always am killing Jess *insert best evil face* Well that is in either game now I think about it.

I got to go study for my exams and history test as well as do my math homework so keep doing what you wanna kl3~~

It was at the end of a scene a very lovey scene between the two leads (who are actually dating in real life) when a scream was heard from down the hall. Two minutes later another girl came running in still screaming, which I can now make out to be the lead girl's name, and one of her friends which is actually one of my old preschool teacher's daughter appear in the doorway. well for a second before running to her and attacking her in a hug squealing that she finally learned how to shuffle. She then left and ran back out the door and down the hall, leaving everyone shock and me a little scared because I was right in front of the door sitting on the steps kinda to the left of it playing Minecraft on my phone.

One of the scenes involves knife throwing (no we aren't actually doing it the robotics team is making some to stick in the board and it will flip out by touching a switch. he wants it took as real as possible). So the director, who is actually Mr. Rich, brought out two sharpies to use for the demonstration on how to throw it. He had a girl, Sindy, get them and she threw on hitting his butt. the guy he had throw the second one, Danny, bent down to pick up something when she tossed the other one and hit his face. It was hilarious!

During one of the scenes a speech was going on when Sindy started singing Lips are Moving (the song is up top if you dont know it) randomly and it was so off key that everyone lost it even Mr. Rich.