science wars

Yep it happened again.

On Tuesday I think (I had texted jess describing what happened after and i can't remember when it was because my phone deleted all of our conversation :| my phone is defected i'm sure now) during when we were trying to review a chapter Mr Lu stapled a cut out note with a drawling that Mr. Timn had drew, ruined on his door and got the people sitting near the door (Kate, Annie, Lindsey, Owen, and Jason).

I don't think I've mentioned why they're like this is. It's simply because they are bestfriends, since they were in school appearently. At least that's what he's told us.

But anyways so as we usually do after Lu does something is give him advice on revenge. Which Jason, Karmen's cousin who is the same age as her, suggests that he draws a picture and mimmic Lu. Mr. Timn grabs another sticky note and starts drawling on it as we go on with reviewing. Once we finish 11 or so minutes later he leaves and sticks it on his door, after showing us his picture. He had drew a stick figure in a dress with the head ripped off ("i'm placing it on the picture of his face next to his door.") and one of those thought bubbles with 'I'm Mr. Lu i'm big and tough' on it.

"Why didn't you staple it?" Jason asks as Mr. Timn walks in the room.

"I don't wanna be on the same level of jerkness as him. Just kidding, It would make too much noise." He then yelled at us for not working on our assignment he forgot to tell us and put us on Lu watch.

Lu watch did work but, they said he was there after he stuck the post it note on there. They then cracked up laughing because he had apparently threw hand sanitizer on it before running away. mr. Timn was annoyed and then went to the break room next door to see if the highschool chemistry teacher to join his side "there is my side or there is the enimies" . In the end he stopped her in the hall outside his door along with another teacher (To be honest i didn't know which one was the chemistry teacher, I don't know either of them.) and explained what happened to them.

They both didn't want to get involved in it, they'd rather watch it happen, then one of the teachers carrying a bag around asks "Does this happen alot?"

"All the time" Jason told her as we all shake our heads to back him up, they honestly do it atleast 2 times a week.

"You guys deserve a lifesaver for having to go through this." She repositions the bag and it shows to be a big bag full of lifesavers.

"Go ahead they do deserve it." Mr, Timn relents as she turns to face him. The lady walks down the rows and lets us pick out one each and tells us that if someone chokes she never gave them to us.

"it's okay we'll just say...." "Mr. Lu gave them to us." Kate and Jason reassure her.

"No say it was Mr. Timn we aren't in Lu's room." i roll my eyes as i grab a green lifesaver, thanking her after, and unwrap it, popping it in my mouth.

"Yes" Ash agrees and follows my example with her red lifesaver.

.............. Flash foward.................

The bell rings and we all go to leave but mr Timn walking out in front of us made everyone laugh. Most of all what made us laugh was that he was carrying a handful of hand sanitizer, which he promptly threw on the door handle to Lu's.