Scrapbooking disaster *Pls read*

~~ if you don't want to read it all just skip to the important part.

So today something that really ticked not only me off but Cleo. My 4-h club has where most of us girls usually meet up at our advisor's house and make a scrapbook on that year of everything we did

This year some of the girls didn't make it or switched clubs (it's our second to last year together) so it was 5 of us. (Me, Cleo, Samantha, and Mary) Kate has turned into a popular-wanna-be and keeps dissing us behind our back which is why we aren't best friends anymore. Last time we meet up on our field trip she kept dissing Cleo to my sister, and has 100% did the same to me to someone else so we Hate her so much now and can't stand her. Samantha and Mary arrived late (their sisters) so they don't know what happened or who Jess is but it was only me, Cleo, and Kate (who wasn't supposed to be there this year and we were so excited about that.) until then.

(Skip to here for important part)

The three of us got to work on our pages Kate trying to talk to us like we're friends. i found out that i had almost an identical schedule to hers again while she complain about having only one class with Ash after I mentioned I was mad about having none with Jess. Anyways I went into the living room next to it to find a background for one of my picture (the wall was a half wall meaning I could easily hear them still. What I heard next was what started it. Kate talked to Cleo saying how the school's marching band (the best thing our school has) sounded terrible because of Jess. Really? Jess and Caleb are the only people that play trumpets loudly and how can one person out of 51 people mess it all up? You need to shut your mouth.

I refrained from saying this and walked back into the room to shape it first as she went on about how she got everyone else in band to hate Jess and that it was hilarious to see her almost cry!!! What the hell is wrong with you trying to pretend to be our friend and then insult our best friend?! I'm literally to most passive person in my group and maybe even in our grade but that was way too far. I walked away making the excuse that I wanted black and white paper to which Cleo jokingly held up a picture of herself and some black paper (we're both pasty white but I actually got a small tan from fair). Kate went off on a rant about how she was racist then was thankfully called away by our advisor who was looking up different pictures for everyone else (sadly I was stuck with just three pictures total that had one terrible one in it). That was a joke and she said it about herself and not to you, just stop it.

I barely calmed Cleo down by the time the Atree's (Samantha & Mary) arrived. We meet them on the porch and greeted them then headed inside and explained what we're doing this year. After they left to collect their photo's for their pages we start talking about what happened, me mostly listening as again I was dubbed the group therapist and didn't want her to be banned from slapping Kate. They were listening in to us talking I know that as they seemed worried about us too. I mentioned about how that's why I'm no longer friends with her and they seemed to know who it was at once.

She got the cold shoulder from all of us unless it was necessary to talk to her while we made small talk to each other. Thank god she's not coming back tomorrow.

I'm still angry about this that I can't concentrate on my almost due book report for school that I have to almost completely redo as my laptop glitched and erased most of it, which is some of the reason why I haven't been able to update much.

Guys never do anything like this.

QOTC: Have you meet anyone like this?

Sorry for the mini rant and all the angry words, keep doing what you wanna, kl3.~~