Unpublishing stories?/ logo

~~Hey guys! So Saturday I took the ACT (Which the ACT screwed up my brain, sadly I was reminded three times by Rick when we talked on the phone after), which was at a high school about an hour from where I live. My mom ended up taking me out to eat afterwards and we had leftovers. Once we got home an unknown car pulled in, which is My sister's boyfriend's car as I found out once I got out. Mom ran ahead leaving me to carry everything, besides her purse and milkshake, leaving my hands full as I walked behind her as she hurried inside.

"Mom..." Like any person would do I tried to stop her but she disregarded me and shut the door, per usual. What I didn't know was that her boyfriend was behind me and as I went to move things around to open it, which he stopped me and opened it for me, proving chivalry isn't dead yet.

However he had apparently told my sister this later because she told our aunt while we were in the car how he said disbelievingly . "Your mom just ignored your sister and shut the door on her with her hands full!"

All she did was answer back. "She does that all the time." Not exactly the best way to meet for the first time, I didn't even know she got a new one until the day before.

I'm thinking about unpublishing a few stories mainly TDAM since I honestly doubt that I'm going to continue it. Sorry if you liked it but I can't keep it up I've lost interest in it. *At this point I had to pause typing due to wondering why my sister was petting her rabbit with a fly swatter* I won't unpublish until fair most likely so you have until them to read them.

Also, I just realized how many projects I have at the fair. (insert sigh) A few days ago I was talking about everything I have at the fair in total and I realized I have five projects at the fair (rabbits, SAE poster, my wood shop project [FFA], reporting book and creative writing book. (What the heck self?) Along with my projects I have officer duties for FFA so this fair is going to be hectic.

A few weeks ago I was at officer retreat for FFA which the cabin had 6 bedrooms (One room had 2 beds) and four baths for 11 people. The seniors (and a junior) all choose to claim the loft rooms, our AG teacher got the master on the middle level and the last bedroom our st. advisor (and only boy) picked out leaving me and four other girls to pick between the last bedrooms downstairs. They all decided to room together in the large room, leaving me with my own that had one of the few bathrooms and a door to the outside. I got a great deal out of it and most of the people were surprised to actually talk to me and learn how sarcastic I am, everyone but Alexia and a few that I judged with or played softball with agreed that I was the most surprising.

Also I received a new logo/ background(?) from a friend that I wanted to show since it is amazing. She had stole my phone and looked up quotes from my favorite songs/ games and added one. My friend also did another on paper but she drew me in it so sadly, I cannot show it but it's amazing the same.

If you can name what game the quotes are from and answer you are awesome

If you can name what game the quotes are from and answer you are awesome. (Extra if you can tell me what the game has to do with butter.) This is one that I had made and we found from who knows when. (Song is Still Here by Digital Daggers)

 (Song is Still Here by Digital Daggers)

Keep doing what you wanna, zafira🎼~~