Lady Gaga

On my last free day AKA today, I was woken up by people texting me at 8:20. I might have yelled at them for it, but that Isn't important. Anyway so my dad came to see if I was awake. (he hates us sleeping in and will wake us up if we aren't,  which I hate since I love sleeping in.) Then told me they (him and my sister) got Krispy Cream donuts yesterday after eating out with my brother while I was stuck at practice.  So I got up and grabbed a donut from the box, retreated back to my room after hitting his arm. I am not a morning person, you can tell. I started eating the donut but it feel on the floor, :{ *cries out over dramatically "it was so young". Deciding I might as well go back out there, I throw it away and walk over to where dads sitting and start poking his face.

"Stop!" Dad pushes my hand away.

"No you didn't say it right!  It's stop I'm not Lady Gaga." I correct him and walk away, after I explained it to him.

~~ hey guys! This is pretty much the only day I can update this week because of the fact that it's production week.  :( :) that means that I have practices for 4 + hours all this week until Friday, which is opening night. The show starts at 8 something and it is about 3 hours long and I have be there before 6 I think.  I live about 40 minutes from the place where it is so I'm staying with my great aunt since she is closer to it but has no Internet and still have exas and that so I am going to have zero free time this week. :(

Oh yeah and one of the schools in town had their show this weekend and one of their students defaced this huge wall of signatures from famous people that have preformed there.  I am so mad that someone would do that. And I'm gonna stop there so I don't begin ranting. Also Wattpad is making me soo mad.

QOTC: have you ever been in any plays or musicals?

That's all I have to do homework and a take home test still. Keep doing what you wanna kl3~~