News

~~Hey guys! So lately I've not had any motivation or time to write any of my stories. AT ALL. I haven't had a new idea in so long due to either and if i do it's crap or i end up forgetting it, which I haven't had this happen.

As to the family crisis, my grandparents were rushed to the emergency room for my grandma and from their I can't really focus and I haven't been able to sleep well or focus on my work but thankfully I've gotten my class work done in class or before and have so many FFA competitions and club activities that take up most of my time and the rest I'm worring myself or trying to distract myself. 

The worst part of this is that I can't think of how to make anything better and keep helping my friends with their problems instead and they can't even see that I'm not okay  but most of the people that I talk to only for FFA or as an acquaintance know even my Ag teacher knows

And to make it worse I'm one of the two people without an assigned seat and I ended up being forced to sit with someone whose seat partner doesn't usually ride in the morning, they were that morning. The whole ride I had to listen to them call me things like ugly, a female dog, and etc which isn't the first as I've been called that usually and never things like beautiful or cute from anyone but family. My parents won't let me not ride the bus anymore but they won't let me and it will only make everything worse since they believe writing a note to the driver who let this happen will make everything disappear. I literally am on the verge of a panic attack right now even writing this and it's been getting hard trying to act like I'm okay as I usually do so I've been listening to some music I haven't in a while.

Keep doing what you wanna, kl3~~