Where They Like To Kiss You:

January 2021 update: Used to include Carson, now removed for obvious reasons.

Cooper: Nose

It was a thing between you and cooper, always kissing each other's noses. It felt personal to the two of you, even in public if you were going in the other direction, you would say your goodbyes and lean up and kiss his nose or when you were distracted by something he'd break your train of thought with a kiss to the tip. He loved watching your nose wrinkle and smile grow every time his lips would touch you, the reaction natural but he loved it every time.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Schlatt: Forehead

Schlatt was a tall boi, and it first happened when you were stood waiting for the train in the subways, his arms wrapped around your shoulders as yours were around his waist. Slightly swaying and trying to keep warm since it was the middle of winter and the breeze down there was chilling to the bone. He'd heard the train coming so leant back slightly to check, mumbling a quick "It's here" before turning his head back to you his eyes meeting your forehead as you leant your own head back - at a perfect height to his lips. So, he leant down a pressed a heavy kiss to the skin, then moving back and grabbing your hand to pull you to the train that had now stopped. He'd noticed your blushed cheeks as you both took seats and snuggled closer together, you looking up to him with a small smile.

"That was cute" you mumbled, your eyes looking up for a second as if to see your own forehead. He chuckled lightly.

"Fitting for you then" he replied, once again leaning down to press a kiss between your brows with a grin.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Ted: Lips

The man is simple. Straight to the point. He obviously loved kissing any part of your body he could, but he would never shy away from placing his lips confidently on yours. He loved the blush that rose on your cheeks whenever he'd do it around your or his friends, or the wide eyes in surprise when he'd catch you off guard before you melted into it. Ted loved the anticipation of never knowing how long you'd want the kiss to last or where it might lead, but even if it was just a 1 second peck or a full on make-out session leading to more, he was happy as long as his lips touched yours.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Charlie: Hand

It felt very chivalrous, you had giggled a lot the first time he did it. He had opened the door to his car for you and held his hand out to help, it wrapping around yours and pulling it up to his lips for a second before he actually helped you out of the seat. He now did it whenever you were close, holding hands - he'd first place a kiss to your knuckles before letting you put your arm down, cuddling together before you'd sleep – he'd be tracing the outline of each finger before lightly pressing his lips to each before the base of your hand. The kisses were always so gentle, and he always looked you in the eye as he did it, your chest flipping at the sweet gesture every single time.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Travis: Top of your head

Travis was not one for PDA, and since he was around at least Cooper and Noah most of the time when you came around, very visible kisses rarely happened. However, he knew, or hoped, his friends wouldn't see that whenever you cuddled with your back to his or sat on his lap, or even stood in front of him, he would press a heavy kiss to your hair. You would feel it every time and smile sweetly, moving back slightly as if hinting you wanted another. You did not mind PDA as much but loved that Travis did this, and that was enough. The gesture was so cute, and you knew it made him comfortable so that's all you could ask for.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Noah: Back of the Neck

Noah loved to be behind you, in the least creepy way. Of course he loved the view from back there, but it was more so he could always see what was around you and know he was there behind to protect you. And since he couldn't just lean down and peck your lips, he began pressing them to your neck instead. The first time he had done it you were out at an ice cream parlour, waiting in line, his arms around your waist and slightly swaying. You had tied your hair up since it was a hot day and Noah loved the extra bit of skin that was on show, usually only see when you two were alone. So, he put his head down slightly and laid a warm kiss to the side of your neck, making you jump and giggle. After that he knew that was his new favourite place. You had now gotten used to it though and every time he did it, you would lean your head back against his shoulder to show you liked it – which he would love too.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Josh: Shoulder

No matter if you were in a strapless bikini or a full-on winter puffer jacket, Josh would press his kisses against your shoulder. He would love to stand behind or beside you, arms linked or around your tummy holding you close, his love for PDA not strong so these kisses suffice still you got home. It started first when you were all at a pool, the sun beating down. You'd come out of the water and walked over to where Josh was sat with Ted talking, ready to sit on the lounge chair beside him but he had other ideas – pulling you to sit on his leg and hug around your waist. You laughed and told him off, saying:

"You're getting your top all wet!" noticing how his light blue shirt was beginning to darken with the water on your swim-suit.

"I don't care" he laughed, noticing your lips were a little further away than he thought, so instead he lent over and placed a kiss to your shoulder that was beside his head. He saw red rush to your face and your lips curl up in a hushed smile, his own smile growing knowing that was his knew favourite place.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

John: Jaw

It started in the bedroom, heavy and breathy kisses against all your skin but the place that exuded the best reaction from you was along your jaw. And the cheeky fucker that John was, started to do that all hours of the day. He loved he reaction it got out of you, your eyes squinting or closing, mouth dropping open slightly, breath hitching in your throat. 9 times out of 10, if you were at home, one of you would pull the other to the bedroom. But even in public he would do it too, just light kisses if you were waiting in line or in attempt to tickle you if you were pretending to be mad at him, usually earning a pinch to his skin from you to tell him to stop – even though you did love it.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Jaren: Temple

It was the first place he kissed you. A month into knowing each other, you were watching a film together, curled up on his sofa. Your head was resting on his arm that was hanging over the sofa cushion, the other arm lead lightly over your waist and your fingers interlocked. He'd abandoned watching the film about 15 minutes ago and was secretly watching you trying to fight sleep. He smiled to himself and couldn't help himself leaning down to press his lips to your temple, you eye fluttering closed at the contact, your cheeks pulling up in a tired smile before you turned and faced him.

"Are you tired?" Jaren quizzed quietly, his smile growing as you shook your head though your eyes said differently.

"Do you want to sleep 'round?" he asked softly, not wanting you to drive when tired, nor wanting you to leave him yet.

You thought for a second before nodding. He slipped from behind you and held his hand out, bringing you with him, after turning the TV off, to his bedroom. He passed you some of his clothes to change into and waited in bed after himself changing as you were in the bathroom. Soon you were led down under the covers together, being pulled closer by Jaren – matching sleepy smiles on your faces as he leant down and pressed his lips to your temple again.