Charlie - Baby Fever

PAIRING: Charlie/Slimecicle x F-Reader

Words: 600

---------------

Your sister had just had her first child, and you couldn't be more excited to be an aunt. You had always joked with her about the fact you'd be the cool aunt that their kid would beg to see. You and your boyfriend, Charlie, were driving to meet them for the first time, as well as see your sister and brother-in-law. The back seats of your car were filled with gifts and toys for the little girl, a couple of tiny outfits you had found online and had to buy for her.

Once you arrived you saw your sister and her husband waiting by the door, you leap out and rush towards them to hug them. You and Charlie walk hand in hand into their house, following them to go meet the little one.

"She's so tiny!" Charlie quietly squealed as his eyes fell on the baby,

Though she was sleeping, your sister picked her up without waking her and carried her over to you. your brain rushed with thoughts, what if I drop her? What if I hurt her? what if she doesn't like me?

But before your thought process ended, she was in your arms and your legs were carrying you to the couch nearby. Your sister walked off to go finish the food and your brother-in-law went to help, leaving you and Charlie with her.

She was lighter than you expected, so small in your arms. She was sleeping peacefully, mouth agape, fingers moving slightly. She still had her new born baby smell which made you smile. Her hand reached out in her sleep and you caught it with yours, her little fingers wrapping around your giant looking one.

Charlie watched from the door frame, frozen in complete awe. Never before had he seen a sight like this. He felt so incredibly in love with you, seeing you hold the baby so sweetly in your arms, so careful but loving. His heart fluttered at the thought of that being your own baby. His eyes, but your nose, him showing off pictures of the little one as the grew up, talking non-stop about how amazing they are to his stream and his friends.

You turned your head, expecting Charlie to be behind you on the couch but saw him still stood in the doorway looking at you. It was a look you hadn't seen in the 3 years you had dated. His eyes were filled with adventure mixed with love, he had a small smile on his lips and his cheeks were lightly flushed.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You quizzed blushing, quickly looking back to your niece, checking she was okay. "Come, sit"

Charlie walked over, slowing taking a seat beside you on the couch, putting one hand on your leg.

"Isn't she adorable!" You cooed, gently stroking her chubby cheek with your thumb.

"I want one" Charlie mumbled, making your heart flutter.

"What?" You chuckled lightly, it wasn't something you had discussed, but it wasn't something you were against.

"I want our own one, a little us" Charlie reached out to the baby, gently taking her from you. Placing her down on his legs so her head rested on his knees. You looked at him as he gently played with her toes, her smiling in her sleep as they got tickled.

"Me too" You said quietly, Charlie turned his head quickly towards you, a big grin slowly creeping up on his face.

"I love you, y/n" Charlie leaned over and kissed you lovingly on the lips,

"I love you too."