Cooper - Schlatt's Sister pt 2

Officially been a month since I first posted! Thanks for all the reads and votes <3 

PAIRING: Cooper x F-Reader

Words: 1.7k

----------------------

"Wow, y/n, you look amazing" Cooper said in complete awe looking you up and down. You looked down at your outfit, it was very simple, a little more dressed up than your regular day wardrobe but nothing excessive.

"Thanks, Cooper. You're looking very handsome" You replied, blushing as his smile widened and eyes met yours.

"You ready to go?"

You nodded, grabbing your purse of the table by the door and walked towards Cooper's car. The late afternoon sun warmed your skin and the light breeze whistled through your hair, a jacket in your hand in case the night got cooler. As a gentleman, Cooper opened the door for you to enter the car causing you to giggle but play along and bow as a thank you.

Soon you were on your way. The car ride to the theatre was quiet, a random radio station played old 90's hits, the windows all down for the air to move around, Cooper's knee bouncing slightly as he drove to try and calm his nerves.

"So, does Schlatt know what you're doing tonight?" Cooper quizzed as he pulled into a space,

"He knows I was planning to go out, didn't think too much of it before he was off to meet up with his friend" you respond, shrugging off your seatbelt. "I didn't want him freaking out like he normally does whenever he knows I'm around a boy"

"Yeah, I'm sure he's quite the protective type. I'd be the same if you were my sister" Cooper smiled, but you laughed lightly,

"I don't think we'd be doing this if I were your sister"

After a moment of small laughter was shared you both walked towards the building, close enough together that your hands kept brushing together.

As the film played, you didn't take much notice of it. Your mind was focused on how close you and Cooper were, the fact he smelt amazing, his little chuckles he let out and other adorable sounds he made throughout the film. Both your arms rested on the arm rest, his pinky finger teasing you by 'accidently' brushing yours.

As cheesy as it was, Cooper did a dramatic stretch, his arm laying down and resting on your shoulder. Automatically you smiled and blushed, your head leaning down to rest between his chest and shoulder.

The film itself was great, as you had already known, though you were happy it ended. As you headed out the cinema Cooper's hand brushed the back of yours, you took the leap and let your fingers interlock with his and the smile returned on your face, looking down to the ground as your cheeks heated again.

"Where next?" you asked, looking up and meeting his eyes, them warming you from the inside out.

"How about pizza? I'm starving!"

"Sounds perfect"

You got back into his car, driving for a few minutes before you pulled into the nearest pizza place. As soon as you were out of the car your hands were once again together, loving the feeling of being able to touch each other so softly but meaningfully.

After a while of discussing, you both agreed to share a pizza, laughing about the fact neither of you had finished a whole one by yourself anyway, Cooper admitted that was excluding when he was high. The conversations flowed so smoothly, Cooper cracking jokes every so often causing you to giggle and use your free hand to cover your mouth as you laughed, a habit formed from insecurities.

"Stop covering your smile" He stated, reaching out to pull your hand away.

"Would you prefer to see half eaten pizza in my mouth as I cackle?" You responded, turning your hand to hold his over the table.

"Cackle? Makes you sound like a witch" He chuckled, grabbing another slice of pizza,

"Maybe I am? You don't know where I was brought up" You teased, wiggling your brows,

"Didn't think witches came from New York but I guess you could prove me wrong"

Though the conversations still flowed, you could tell the night was coming to an end. You started to playfully argue about who was going to pay the bill,

"But you payed for everything at the theatre, please let me Cooper"

"No, It's our first date. It would be un-gentlemanly"

You eventually agreed on splitting the bill, Cooper slightly annoyed but also slightly grateful. The drive back to Schlatt's place was quiet. You singing quietly to random songs playing on the radio, Cooper's hand intertwined with yours and smiling at hearing your soft voice.

He pulled slowly up to Schlatt's drive, your heart sinking slightly. How could you feel so strongly about someone you've known for just a few days. You knew this was a bad idea, having to go back home next week after having some of the best days of your life here.

"Look, y/n I.." Cooper started, making you face him after staring out of the window, "I really like you.."

"I like you too.. but"

"You leave next week." He finished sadly.

Another few minutes of silence, neither of you knowing what to say. You sighed, looking at him. His head leant down, staring at the wheel.

"Cooper" you whispered. He looked up, slowly.

You leant forward, hand coming up and cupping his cheek, lips pressed lightly against his. Eyes closing as electricity shook through you. The kiss lasted no more than a few seconds, but you were breathless non-the less.

"What are you doing tomorrow at about 12?"

His cheek lifted as he smiled, eyes flickering between yours and your lips.
"I've got a date with this, amazing, girl" He brought his lip between his teeth, leaning forward to press his lips against yours once more.

You slowly entered the house after waving goodbye to Cooper as he slid off the driveway, the door closing quietly behind you before you leant on it with a large smile and flushed cheeks, sighing. Slowly you walked towards your room, passing the front room.

"Where have you been?!" Schlatt squealed, startling you and making you drop your purse. You rolled your eyes, grin still poking at your cheeks and heart still beating a mile a minute.

"Told you, I was going out" You replied as you stood once you had grabbed your purse, trying to hide your smile. "How was your friend?"

"Hey don't try and change the conversation on me missy" he pointed a finger at you.

"Listen Schlatt I'd love to have another back and forth spat with you like normal, but I'm really tired and have plans tomorrow for lunch so I should sleep" you mentioned, slipping your shoes off as you took steps further into the house.

"Plans? With who?" Schlatt persisted, following you.

"Nobody" you shrugged, half looking back at him as you continued walking.

"If its nobody then you wont mind me tagging along" he stated simply, stopping with you as you got to the door of your room. You opened it and leant against the door frame,

"Sure, I wouldn't mind, but he probably would"

"Wait, he?" Schlatt's voice began to get louder.

You just rolled your eyes and began closing the door on your brother. "Goodnight Schlatt!" you cheered before it closed, him still stood outside of it speechless and brows furrowed. Mumbling to himself about who you could be going out with and how he could stop it.

* Lunch Club + Friends Imagines * DISCONTINUEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें