Kryoz/John - Jealous

A/N Hi me again, fun fact I also have a huge crush on John/Kryoz so that why this is here. I know he's been in a couple of their videos so not completely random in this book. Enjoy!

PAIRING: Kryoz/John x F-Reader

Words: 900

------------------------------------

You and John had decided to go to the bar tonight, knowing he was going away soon for a trip to visit some of his online friends, you wanted to spend some time together that wasn't just PJ's and cuddling while watching Game of Thrones - not that you didn't enjoy that of course.

Once you arrived you had grabbed a drink each from the bar and soon found yourself cuddling in a booth. John's arm rested around your shoulders, lightly rubbing circles into your skin while your hand was around his waist playing with the striped shirt he had made that afternoon. Enjoying the sound of the young band play in the corner, the chorus of laughter from the groups around you, the way John  rested his face against the top of your head - your height being perfect for placing light kisses to your temple. You had taken the last sip of your drink, noticing John was nearly finished with his beer too.

"another round?" You asked while sliding out of the booth, grabbing your glass and then his after he nodded,

"Thanks, babe"

You reached the bar and smiled at the bartender, him giving you a 'one minute' sign with his finger while he finished the drinks he was making. "You idiot!" You jumped at the voice that bellowed beside you, turning slightly to see a few men eagerly staring at the TV, realising it was actually one of your favourite teams playing you joined in the eagerness.

"I swear they do this every other match" you groaned, peering over the man who had yelled before. He turned with a slightly confused smile, nodding at your statement.

"It's almost like they're just trying to make us annoyed" He added, "Sorry about yelling just now.. get a bit into it sometime"

You laughed lightly, "don't worry, can't blame you really when they play like this"

"I'm Tony, can I buy you a drink?" He quizzed, making you blush.

"Y/n, and that's a lovely offer but I'm actually here to buy me and my boyfriend one" you admitted. Pointing over to where John was sat, his head leant over as he flicked at the screen on his phone.

"Oh, sorry! Hope I didn't step over a line there" He chuckled nervously,

You were shaking your head quickly, placing a friendly hand on his shoulder, "No really, I'm very flattered"

"So how'd you get into the sport? If you don't mind me asking! You just don't seem the type to be into it is all"

"Oh it started when I was younger, but haven't watched a lot recently because my boyfriend isn't a great fan" you shrugged, quickly pausing to order your drinks.

John was quickly becoming lonely, wanting you back next to him to show you something Smii7y had sent him on twitter. He glanced at the time and saw it had been a while since you got up. He peered around the room, looking for your recognisable frame within the sea of people in the room. Then his eyes locked on the back of your head, and then flickered to the man you were talking to. Your hand resting on his shoulder, a smile on his lips mirroring yours. Fire lit within him, his grip on his phone cobra like and a sense of harsh embarrassment fuelling his legs to stride towards you.

"Excuse me.." You heard a familiar voice state behind you, his voice harsh and sharp. You turned to see your boyfriend slightly red faced, lips pulled taut in an almost straight line. You looked back to Tony, giving him an apologetic look, preparing yourself to introduce John. But before any introductory words could leave your mouth you were being pulled from your stool.

"What are you doing?" You asked annoyed, his hand gripped around your wrist as he pulled you through the crowd of people to get to a quieter area. "John!"

"You're MY girlfriend, y/n" He said sharply, stopping abruptly as you got to a less populated corner.

Your eyebrows furrowed in annoyance "And what, does that suddenly ban me from talking to other males?" You spat. Pulling your arm away from his grip.

John scoffed, "Talk yes, that's fine, but openly flirt with them in front of me!"

"Oh thank you, your highness, granting me the ability to talk to men" You sarcastically replied, bowing in front of him before standing straight again.

"Y/n you know that's not-"

"And do you really think that I would flirt? Do you have so little trust in me that you'd accuse me of that?" you were hurt, knowing that John had very little trust in what you do.

John sighed heavily, his gaze drifting to the floor while his hand ran through his hair. Then you realised, your body calming from its stiff state. You chuckled slightly making John look at you confused.

"What?" he said bluntly, eyebrow slightly raised in question.

"You're jealous" you scoffed in a sing song tone with a smile, folding your arms over you chest,

"No I am not, I just don't like seeing you flirting with another guy when you're meant to be getting us drinks"

You watched as his face softened, looking almost like a defeated child.

"How about we go grab some ice cream? Kinda bored of that bar anyway" You quizzed, holding your hand out towards him.

His eyes looked from your hand to your eyes, smiling and rolling his eyes slightly before he took it, pulling you as close as possible as you walked out from the bar. A light kiss being pressed to your cheek.