Chapter 29

{Kuoh academy meeting room / 3rd person POV}

Rias: ''.... These are the incidents that I, Rias Gremory and my peerage have taken part in''

Sona: ''I, Sona Sitri, can testify that she has said nothing but the truth''

Y/N: ''And I, Y/N L/N, can testify that the ladies' testimonies are true''

The three devils finished delivering their reports on the Kokabiel incident to the three leaders all while confirming each other's testimonies.

Sirzechs: ''Thank you, you may step back for now''

Serafall: ''Good job Rias-chan, Sona-tan!''

After hearing everything from the young devils Sirzechs dismissed them until further need, the three bowed and settled back in line while the leaders continued on their own. Y/N crossed his arms and leaned against the wall while eyeing certain individuals like Vali and Irina.

Sirzechs: ''With that out of the way, I would like the hear the opinion of the fallen angel's general on my sisters report''

Azazel: ''There is not really anything to say, Kokabiel acted on his own volition''

Michael: ''So this does not involve you at all?''

Azazel: ''To be honest I already had a suspicion that he was up to something, I just did not have any evidence to act upon it. Though form the looks of it he did not anticipate I would be coming to this city personally. I do like visiting this place from time to time''

Azazel kept a calm and relaxed demeanor even though he was the one who most of the suspicion was cast on, it helped keep the atmosphere calm if only a little.

Sirzechs: ''I would appreciate it if you stayed on topic general, do you have anything to counter the evidence?''

Azazel: ''Give me a break will ya? I had the white dragon emperor take care of him, now he is locked in an ice prison in the deepest depths of hell. He won't be coming back that's for sure''

Michael: ''That's true but our concerns lie more with his motives. The reports mention he said he was not content with your decisions''

Azazel: ''That would be right, he was pretty angry when I decided to pull out from a war that we were winning. 'I got no interest in war, it ruins my research time' is what I told him, he apparently did not take kindly to that''

The atmosphere was slowly rising, Azazel's insistent dogging has casted quite a bit of suspicion on him thanks to all the evidence thrown his way.

Serafall: ''So he was just an unstable individual then?....''

Azazel: ''Yeah, can we stop with the small talk already? Let's sign this peace treaty so we can all go home already''

The room grew eerily quiet at the fallen leader's declaration, some had a small amount of shock at the statement while others stayed natural having already known about this. Y/N continued to eye the conference but something was stirring inside him.

Y/N: ''Somethings not right....... things are going a bit too smoothly to be okay......''

He wondered why was he getting this foreboding feeling but continued to listen to the conference.

{ORC building}

Gasper: ''Finally! I beat my high score!''