Chapter 11

{1st Person POV}

When the music stopped the hall grew quiet, everyone was still recovering from my entrance while trying to figure out who I was. 

Those that knew me were the most confused, the only ones who were relaxed even in this situation were Zechs and Grayfia. The quiet did not last long as the most ear screeching voice began to talk.

Riser: ''What is the meaning of this?! Do you not know where you are you filthy mortal!?''

Riser was understandably pissed since I just barged in uninvited and ruined the moment of his marriage, but since its me we are talking about I did not give a shit and gave him a blank stare.

Y/N: ''Oh! I am so sorry but I was under the assumption that this was the bar... it is isn't it?''

Riser: ''Of course it isn't you vermin!''

Y/N: ''Dam. knew I should not have trusted that hell GPS feature....''

Riser: ''Riser has no patience to deal with a lowly human, GUARDS!''

...... But no one came.

Riser: ''What?! Where are all the guards?!!''

Y/N: ''Wait, those guys in Armour outside were guards? I could have sworn they were target practice mannequins...''

Everyone was getting rather anxious with Riser getting more and more annoyed as time passed.

Riser: ''Riser demands to know what are you doing here!''

Y/N: ''Hmm? Oh, sorry but I thought being invited meant that you are allowed to come in''

To prove my point, I took out the letter Grayfia gave me and waved it around confusing everyone along with Riser even more.

Riser: ''But Riser never invited a vermin like you!''

Sirzechs: ''That's because I did...''

Everyone's attention was brought on the big man himself as he stood up and walked closer to the stage.

Riser: ''What is the meaning of this lord Lucifer?''

Sirzechs: ''It's a little entertainment I planed for today. I will be frank with you Riser.... Your fight with Rias was disappointing from every angle, not only you were brought close to defeat by a novice but your victory only happen because of the phenex tears you brought in''

Riser: ''It's the end result that matters lord Lucifer...''

Sirzechs: ''Perhaps, but things are not like they used to be. Regardless, with the outcome of the battle as it is, I can't knowingly allow things to proceed without seeing you prove yourself worthy of your tittle as a phenex... Which is why I invited him to act as your opponent''

Riser: ''Grrr.....''

Riser was very angry at this development, but he knew there was no going against the word of Lucifer himself. Having the second he needed to recompose himself, he finally understood what he had to do.

Riser: ''So if Riser wishes to continue with the wedding, he must defeat this human?''

Sirzechs: ''Correct, prove yourself against him and things will continue as planned''

Riser adopted a smug expression as he looked in my direction, probably thinking that since I am just a human, I won't pose a threat to him... The fool...