Chapter 50

{3rd Person POV}

After returning to the hotel his school rented, Y/N immediately went to Azazel to report his encounter with the strange robed people. It felt very strange to have someone attack him in broad daylight, especially since he had diplomatic immunity thanks to Rias... There was something else at play here and the fallen governor needed to know.

Azazel: ''Are you sure they were locals?...''

Y/N: ''Pretty sure, you can ask Ddraig if you want''

Azazel: ''I see... Why would they attack you like that?''

Y/N: ''Beats me, I was just sightseeing so I doubt I was trespassing''

Azazel: ''Fantastic... If we didn't have enough on our plate already...''

Y/N: ''I hear you... So, should we report this?''

Azazel: ''We lack a clear picture of the situation. I'll take care of how to report it, but for now, this stays between you and me''

Y/N: ''Roger that teach''

The dragon emperor and fallen governor split up, each going their ways to process the information they just received. Upon arriving in his room, it took a whopping one minute for Y/N to stop thinking about it, as there was something of far greater importance he needed to deal with...

Y/N: ''(... I am not sleeping here)''

It appeared that Y/N was still pretty miffed to be given the shittiest room in the entire hotel, and he understandably refused to sleep in it. So, with that in mind he got up, got out and never looked back again... Form that moment, he continued walking through the hotel until he arrived at the stairs leading to the upper floors. And without a shred of fear, he walked up the stairs towards his objective...

''Hold it right there!''

But as soon as he got to the girls floor, someone decided to stand in his way like a guard protecting the entrance to the castle of king Arthur... It was there that two pairs of eyes met each other in a grand stand off, one that would be written in the annals of history...

Y/N: ''Rossweisse...''

Rossweisse: ''Y/N...''

Y/N: ''To what do I owe the pleasure?''

Rossweisse: ''I should be the one saying that... You know that from here on boys aren't allowed, do you?''

Y/N: ''Indeed, but I assure you I am here with the purest of intentions''

Rossweisse: ''Really? And do tell, what are those intentions?''

Y/N: ''... I was going to ask Asia if I can sleep in her room''

Rossweisse: ''I knew it! Today's youth is far too lecherous and pervy!''

Y/N: ''Come on! You know my room sucks, and I refuse to sleep there!''

Rossweisse: ''Be that as it may, as your teacher I am obligated to guard the young maidens from lecherous boys like you!''

Like two cowboys standing in the empty desert, the two kept their gazes fixated on the one standing against them. It became painfully clear that Rossweisse wouldn't give up, her pride as a teacher stood on the line, as did Y/N's...

Y/N: ''... Can you not look the other way? Have you no heart for a friend in need?...''

Rossweisse: ''I am sorry, but no means no...''