Bio

Name: Y/N L/N

Title: The last Quirk User.

Race: Human (Quirked)

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Eye color: Your eye color.

Hair color: Your hair color.

Appearance: Whatever you want your appearance to be.

(But you can use this pic as a general idea if you want)

Quirk: [Philosopher's Touch]

Y/N's quirk is a bit of a rare one, being a combination of multiple quirks specifically selected in order to create the most powerful quirk combination.

His quirk possesses three main aspects: Deconstruction, Creation and Regeneration.

Anything he touches can be disassembled and reassembled at his discretion, effects of this power include: Instant destruction of people or objects, Instant restoration of damaged individuals or objects, curing of chronic ailments, warping terrains to the user's advantage etc. Beings or objects who are stronger or are innately capable of blocking foreign changes to their body can resist this however.

From his exposed skin he can create inanimate objects proportionate to the size of the body part exposed, said objects only require body fat and knowledge of their inner workings in order to be created. Depending on the size of the object more body fat may be required in order to create it, thankfully the quirk adapts the user's metabolism so that he does not need more than three meals a day in order to work at full efficiency.

Finally, any wound received starts healing at a rapid pace. Severed limbs can be restored in less than a minute and anything short of 80% body destruction will fail to kill the user. Fire or other attacks that prevent healing can bypass this however.

2nd Quirk: ???.

------------------------------------------

AN: And here we have the new and improved bio! the original one was a bit too over complicated so i changed a bit by removing all the unnecessary info.