Chapter 4

{1st person POV}

Well that could have gone better...... at least now they know not to try my patience. With Kiba's curb stomp and rise from the dead having taken place a few minutes ago, I think it's time I go home since classes are now over. 

Though with that headache out of the way now I have to think of what to do next, now that they know I am dangerous.... they probably wont leave me alone especially if they find Ray. 

On a side note I have yet to hear or see from Sona all day which is very unusual for her, so either the tomato head told her about me or she has some devil business to attend to. 

If it's the former she might try something like Rias tough I doubt it, she is a smart girl. But if they do decide to go on the offensive, unless they bring some serious firepower, I will be fine.

???: ''Ouch!'' 

I would have continue my train of thought but I was interrupted when i heard someone fall down on the pavement i was walking on. 

A closer inspection revealed...... a nun? The hell is a nun doing here? Unless.........

Y/N: ''Excuse me are you ok?'' 

I said to the girl offering her my hand which she gratefully took to help herself up.

???: ''Oh, thank you sir! I tend to fall often when I am not paying attention...'' 

After she dusted herself and adjusted her clothes I got a better look at our mystery nun.

I got to say....... She looks cute, the blond hair, the green eyes and the peaceful demeanor makes her very nun like with a ting of innocence thrown into the mix for good measure.

 She looks cute, the blond hair, the green eyes and the peaceful demeanor makes her very nun like with a ting of innocence thrown into the mix for good measure

Y/N: ''Its no problem but if may ask, you don't look like you are from around here sister, did you just arrive or something?''

???: ''OH, actually yes I did in fact just arrive here,. I kind of got lost tough and I was wondering aimlessly'' 

She said that last part with a ting of shame while hanging her head low.

Y/N: ''If you need help, I don't mind helping you find your way sister''

???: ''Are you sure? I don't wish to impose or anything......'' 

Again with the low tone? This girl seems to be very sensitive...

Y/N: '' Well, I am free at the moment so yes I am sure''

???: ''Really!? Thank you very much kind sir! May the lord bless your kindness'' 

So she is a believer ey? Can't say I was ever a believer myself, though that is mostly because i learned about the supernatural early in my life so I did not have any time to develop any faith or beliefs like this girl here. It does not help either that I know of gods passing, I will just keep that tidbit of info to myself...