Chapter 6

{1st person POV}

Well......... that was bizarre.....

Just now Rias apologized to me out of nowhere so I am still processing that bit of info. 

Though I am certain she was truthful about what she said that still begs the question: 

Why was she insistent the first time we met?...

For now, there is no immediate need to ponder that question so I will just leave it on hold.

On another note I wonder how Asia is doing...

I have been regularly checking her vital signs thanks to the tracker I put on her and there have been no issues thus far, but that still makes me a bit concerned about the ritual the fallen want to perform on her. 

Ah screw it! I got time so I will just go check on her right now.

As I took my tracker out, I noticed that Asia is currently in....... the playground?

Well no matter, with my target located I took the path that will lead me to the playground.

When I arrive there, I could see that no one was in sight except Asia who was currently siting on one of the swinging chairs. She was looking down while the chair lightly moved her back and forth.

As I approached her, I made sure I was not seen as I sat down on the swing next to her, she seems to deep in thought to have noticed me and now that I got a better look at her... 

She looked sad... very sad....

I don't know what could have happen to make this innocent girl appear this depressed and sad but whatever it was it should not be left to continue...

Y/N: ''Hey Asia''

Surprised that someone called out to her she looked up to me, it took her a moment to finally realize it was me who spoke to her.

Asia: ''O-Oh Y/N? how did you get there?''

Y/N: ''You were deep in thought so you did not notice me''

I pointed out making the girl sigh.

Asia: ''Oh... I am sorry......''

.... For a minute or two we sat there, Asia tried to think of something to talk about but she could  not come up with anything worth talking about.

Y/N: ''Hey Asia.... why do you look so sad''

She was taken a bit back by my sudden question.

Asia: ''Huh? I-I am sure you are just imagining things''

She tried to divert the conversation.... but I won't let it go so easily.

Y/N: ''Asia.... You are not a good liar... please just tell me what's wrong''

Asia: ''But... I don't want to .... I don't want to burden you with my problems...''

Y/N: ''You are not burdening anyone, sometimes it's best to say what's on your mind than letting it eat you from the inside''

Asia was debating internally whether or not to tell me, while her eyes darted from place to place her lower lip began whimpering slightly. it took her a moment but she finally gave in and began talking.

Asia: ''Y/N..... I am sorry but.... I have lied to you...... ''

Y/N: ''About what?''