Oneshot [18]

[Last time you saw five reasons why Sasuke 'hated' Sakura. This time we'll see five reasons why Sakura 'hates' Sasuke.]

1) Hairstyle

Like who has hair like him except Kakashi-sensei. His hair seems to defy gravity or something. Not to mention his bangs which look similar to mine, then he says that it's me who copied him. No, Sasuke dear, I was born first so IT'S YOU WHO COPIED ME NOT THE OTHER WAY! 

His hairstyle also resemble a duck's ass, like why your hair like that?

2) Body

He's shameless I'll say, he just simply removed his shirt in front me and smirked. Hmph, I've seen better bodies than his since I'm a medic. Did he really think I'll compliment him and blush over his body? No!

And I know this because I was healing the wound on his abdomen and I wasn't drooling at his abs you idiots, I was just looking there because of his wounds, cha!

As if ill ever say that his body is well-built, if I did say this then Sasuke would never stop teasing me about it with his oh-so-sexy smirk- I meant infuriating smirk!

3) Smirk

He doesn't smile, he smirks.

[Difference between smirk and smile is that smirk is an uneven, often crooked smile that is insolent, self-satisfied or scornful while the smile is a facial expression comprised by flexing the muscles of both ends of one's mouth while showing the front teeth, without vocalisation, and in humans is a common involuntary or voluntary expression of happiness.]

When Naruto tripped down the stairs, he smirked. When he taps my forehead, he smirks.

Why can't you just smile? I-It's not like I want to see you smile or anything.

4) Talk

His replies are short and blunt. Even getting a reply from him is harder than you think!

He'll either reply with 'Hn.' or just simply scoff, smirk or nod his head. Heck, he'll simply glance at you as a sign of agreement instead of saying 'yes'.

That's why on his birthday I'm going to give him a dictionary as a gift so he can improve his vocabulary instead of just grunting as a reply.

5) Insults

When I said that someone gave me flowers during my shift he had the audacity to say that it was probably because the guy had pity on me that no one was dating me.

I punched him then had to head his broken ribs. And then he makes a comment about my height, my eyes, my hair, my everything!

Idiot Sasuke, he's never going to get a girlfriend at this rate.

[Hope you like it]