〚12〛

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER TWELVE
ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER TWELVE• ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs •

╚═══════════════.▪.

"I miss you." You grumble as you watch Jungkook get ready through FaceTime.

"I miss you more, beautiful," He chuckles at your moodiness. "But at least I'll be home in two days. Think you can wait for me until then?"

"It has already been a month without you. I think I can wait two more days." You reply and Jungkook smiles.

"Good," He grabs the phone and lifts it up so you can see his bright grin. "Because I would wait for you forever."

You roll your eyes, giggling.

"Just hurry back home," You urge. "And never take a long ass business trip ever again."

"I won't," Jungkook laughs. "I have to go. I'll call you later today, okay?" You nod. "I love you."

"I love–"

"Y/N, have you seen–" Yoongi walks into the living room and you hang up the phone, setting it on your lap. "Who were you talking to?"

"A friend," You reply. "What are you looking for?"

"My phone. Have you–?" Yoongi stops speaking again once he sees it on the end table next to you.

He walks over and leans down to get it, taking a peek down your V-neck T-shirt and at your cleavage.

"Damn! Did you get boob surgery?" Yoongi asks, straightening back up. "They look plump."

"Ew, fuck off, perv," You raise up the collar of the shirt to cover your cleavage. "And yes, I did. What about it?"

"Mm, I don't know how I feel about having to suck on fake titties now," Yoongi teases. " I liked the way your real ones felt."

"One, I didn't ask for your irrelevant ass opinion. Two, bold of you to assume you're ever sucking on these bad boys again. Three, your baby momma literally has fake boobs and you suck on them all the time. Ah yes! And soon you won't be the only one sucking on them," You give him a taunting smirk. "Or have you forgotten she's expecting?"

A look of visible bitterness sweeps across Yoongi's face.

"I despise you."