〚08〛

*play song when you see "track playing"*

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER EIGHT
ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER EIGHT• ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Loud banging wakes you up and you rub your eyes. You quickly stand and go into the kitchen where the noise was coming from.

"What is going on?" You ask Yoongi, but he doesn't answer.

As you walk closer to him, you notice he's crushing pills on the counter with a dough roller. Then you notice they aren't just any regular pills, they're your birth control pills.

"What the fuck are you doing, Yoongi?!" You shout, rushing over to take the dough roller from him.

He moves his arm back, not letting you grab it.

"Are you fucking stupid?!"

"You keep taking them, Y/N, and I've noticed. You aren't sneaky."

"So you decided to crush them?!"

"Yes!" Yoongi screams back. "What the fuck isn't clicking in your brain that you need to give me an heir?! To do so you have to stop taking those pills!"

You let out a shuddery breath, fingers running through your hair in a stressful manner, "You're fucking crazy."

"I wouldn't have to be if you just followed what the contract says."

"The fucking contract! That's all you ever talk about!" You yell. "That piece of paper ruined my life!"

"Then divorce me if you're so fucking miserable!" Yoongi laughs tauntingly. "Oh, right. You can't. If you do, all of your parent's money will be drained."

"I hate you so much." You say before leaving, not wanting to be around him another second more.

"Y/N?" Jungkook's brows knit together. "What are you doing here? We never meet at my house."

"I'm livid," You answer, pushing past him to enter his mansion. "And I don't want to be home."

He scoffs out a chuckle and closes the door, turning to you.

"So you came here for angry sex?"

"No," You cross your arms over your chest. "I want you to cuddle me."

"Cuddle? Ha!" Jungkook laughs forcefully. "Last time I suggested that you looked at me stupid and reminded me that we're only together for sex."

"Well, I'm mad right now and I just want to be held."

Jungkook grins when an angry pout appears on your lips.

"Alright," He takes your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours. "Come on you big baby."