〚05〛

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FIVE
ᴊᴜs sx •

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FIVE• ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴇx •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

After waking up to an empty bed, you couldn't help but feel a little down and you wanted to slap yourself for it. If he means nothing to you, why do you feel sad that he didn't stay the whole night?

You quickly do your morning routine and head down to the game room where Taehyung's loud shouting has been bothering you since 8 am.

"Hey! Stop yelling, will you?" You scold as you push the door open.

And there he was, the boy you hated yourself for missing already—hair disheveled, face puffy from barely waking up, and smiling brightly as his player beats Taehyung's. The words 'game over' pop up on the screen and Jungkook stands up abruptly.

"Yes! Wooh!" He turns to Taehyung, shoving his middle finger in his face.

Taehyung throws the controller on the couch and lets out a frustrated groan. Jungkook looks up and runs over to you, picking you up and spinning you around. He sets you down and pecks your lips gently.

"Baby, did you see that?! That's the seventh time I beat Tae! In a row!"

"Have you guys been playing since eight?" You look at them in disbelief.

"More like seven-thirty." Taehyung replies.

You scoff, shaking your head, "Unbelievable."

Jungkook pouts and holds your face in his hands, "Did we wake you?"

"Yes and I'm tired as hell."

"Was it because I went too hard on you last night?" A sly smirk creeps onto his lips. "You were pretty tired by the third round."

"Ew!" Taehyung screams, covering his ears. "I don't want to hear about the sins you guys committed!"

Jungkook turns to him, a playful smirk now on his lips, "You didn't hear them last night? What a surprise. Y/N really wasn't holding back."

You slap his arm and he laughs.

"I'm utterly disgusted," Taehyung looks at the two of you with disdain. "And no. Thank God my earphones block out noises."

"Anyway," Jungkook dramatically rolls his eyes at him and turns back to you. "Hyung and I were waiting for you to wake up to ask you something very important."

"What is it?"

Taehyung runs up behind Jungkook and rests his chin on the younger's shoulder.

"Can we mattress surf down the stairs?" They ask in unison.