(I'm now honestly surprised how much difficulty Chase is taking for Emmett and Shane while denying being afraid. I wanna see how far I can go with Chase, until I break him.)

Emmett could sense the friction of Chase's leg rubbing in between his thighs, he cringe because as much as Emmett wants to make a loud outburst; he can't. Because it was Shane's idea to hide inside the supply closest. Speaking of him, The Younger Alpha suddenly looked down feeling pressure on his crotch, he blushes and internally screams, because their position together seems rather...scandalous.

Bodies warm and inviting.

Emmett also could imagine how this weird tight position would lead to so much unwanted misunderstandings if they're caught. The Human boy had no clue why they were hiding here in the first place, though he doesn't question Shane's fair judgment often. Meaning Emmett was right to think that there was something going on, but he couldn't focus on other things when he accidentally brushed one of Chase's hard pecks with his soft cheek. Emmett was burning up.

It was JUST an accident Emmett, hold it together! You didn't mean to feel up this perverted asshole's nipple! He tried convincing himself. Chase leaned downwards his head, he pressed his chin to Emmett's dark brown hair murmuring.

"Try that again, and I'll really suck ya off here midget."

The Younger Alpha heard this and felt flustered that Chase could be so open about such sexual advances to Emmett, Shane didn't notice he gripped Chase's shoulders roughly.

The Delta taps into Shane.

{Ahh~! HARDER Ah-Alpha Shane, please, I've been VERY naughty~} The Delta was distracting himself, all the while pretending that he wasn't affected by the seriousness of the situation.

Shane told himself.

Nooo, I'm too young and innocent for these things, well technically we're the same age but that's NOT the point. The Younger Alpha shook his head nervously. Restraining his shy arousal. (Pls. Send help for this Choco cinnamon roll.)

Shane was sweating buckets, feeling The Delta's ass rub on him more. {Please don't wiggle your behind on me further Chase, I'm not interested in guys that way. I've never even dated a girl before.} It wasn't helpful that Chase was good.

He's known as a pack slut for a reason.

Being a few inches taller than Chase, The Younger Alpha could smell The Delta's scarlet hair; autumn wilderness.

Then maybe all of you should have a threesome? Dagger suggested, containing his voice from sounding distorted.

It's like they were sandwiching Chase, who's versitel.

The sound of running foot falls was now nearer.

The Delta was really somewhat swaying about.

He grunts out his breathing; his head hurts.

Get it together Chase, just a little longer. Chase hears his wolf urging him to be alright, well. Dagger was...trying.

His body slumped as The Delta tries to hold out, if any of those guys found them Chase was going to up against his older brothers. Just like every damn time a hunt happens.

Chase thought to himself.

Fucking hell, Emmett's silver dog tag keeps weakening me, I don't think I can stand it much longer Dagger. The Delta whince, it hurts to be this close to anything silver being Chase isn't a first class Delta werewolf. He's more affected than he let's anyone believe, Chase doesn't want people to see him transparently for who and how he feels inside.