Chapter 09

[Warning : mention of self-hate and suggestion of dying]

Reporting this incident was Cyrus's smarter move, because him letting the adults know about it and handling it would save him trouble. Cyrus needs to maintain his record here polished.

Because he wants to change. For the better and to graduate high school too.

Making up his decision Cyrus kicked himself off the king sized bed and snatched his backpack from the floor, he pulled out his notebook and pen scribbling down the previous events of what happened. He didn't want to have to waste time stating everything orally, because Cyrus still refused in using his vocal cords anymore than necessary.

He stops writing in realization.

Cyrus hadn't caught that guys name, and without a name to pin to a face he'd have to describe him instead. It was quite difficult to also ask that jerk his identity if you're being choked to a mattress. Tapping his pen to his chin that was chewed on several times at the end, Cyrus tired blanking his mind and remember how that boy looked like.

He was very robust and physically fit.

Golden blonde hair, taller than me.

Fair honey coloured skin and...

His black brows meet remembering what he saw upon opening his eyelids to see his assailant then. A pair of full vibrant amber irises drilling at his face.

Cyrus greatly understood the look in them, his eyes spoke of high authority a dangerous person you don't reckon with. Yet, his shady pink lumped lips then was catching themselves in his pointed fangs. Cyrus agreed to himself that those teeth were a bit too sharp to be common, thus calling them fangs. He also saw that twisting smirk and the cut forming in those lips, a string of blood sliding down his mouth while that psycho munched it as he stared at him.

He either wanted sex or a crime scene in that moment and Cyrus could only watch it all unfold, he detested every breathing second of it; he hated him.

Even making him speak too.

That was the one thing Cyrus doesn't do when encountering new people, but another thought surfaced in his head.

Why did he listen to me?

Surely that boy could have easily just ignore his word then generally had his way, he was stronger and Cyrus was caught off guard in at that time. If they hadn't listen to him to leave then he would have fought back, losing all his reasoning behind. Cyrus thought it could be the glare he made at the guy's hand that tried to touching him again.

His vision of everything was blurred back then, resulting from the impact hitting the mattress and the heaviness of somebody pushing him down in place. Though his dizzying eyesight hadn't prevented Cyrus to glare hard at the asshole either, nobody had done something like that to him in a while recently. Then the boy looked like he wanted to say something after he freed Cyrus and got on his kneeling position, he was expecting an apology from him.

When he didn't get anything, not even an explanation for that sneak attack. Cyrus was at least relived that boy willing left the room, before he lost it and threw them out the window himself.

Maybe the guy thought I was a thief?
Cyrus pondered and he could be right.

His raggedy old clothes and sketchy profile is kinda convincing enough for rich people to assume, Cyrus could have broken into this dormitory to steal things in that boy's perspective, and later realized he just might be wrong.