Chapter 39

[Warning: Hold your breath, Smut, Gore, Necrophilia, Violence, Depression and hearts will break.]

(Indonesia model; Han Chandra as my Ernie Rye. His smile makes me swoon)

"Alright, well if you need anything at all, I'm here

"Alright, well if you need anything at all, I'm here." Cyrus exits his office as Mr. Callahan was just about to enter.
"I got your favourite anchovies dar---"

(Nicholas Callahan, an actual daddy to Jessie. He doesn't have a sure model.)

"Thank you Mr

"Thank you Mr. Callahan!" Ernie said with gritting teeth, Nurse Nick pouts. "Did...I do something wrong? I swear I didn't send you nud---" Ernie nudged his foot at the man. "Professionalism."

Nurse Nick then sees Cyrus.

"Hey there, how's your arm doing?"

He was holding the side of his head as Cyrus felt sorta dizzy, like he was hit out of nowhere. One minute he was looking at pictures in Ernie's office, the next he was cancelling his request to transfer dorm rooms. Cyrus gave a thumbs up to Nurse Nick then typed in his phone. "I'm sorry about shoving you last time."

Nurse Nick shrugged.

"You'd be surprised, what humans can handle and what we're capable of." Nurse Nick then glances at Ernie as he grinned. "Isn't that right? Mr. Rye?"

Ernie sighed. "Inside my office, now." Mr. Callahan walks pass Cyrus as he whispered something to Ernie which made him red as a stoplight. "Nicholas!"

Cyrus slowly backs away, because he wasn't going to ask what Nurse Nick meant by'On the desk or on the floor?'

Sometimes his good hearing is a curse.

------------------------

They found my message already. He pushed the head further down forcing the man to take all of his cock inside.

She has power in the World Werewolf Council members, and with the FBI.

Anselme can't protect Al forever and I heard Walter was forced to shift, when one of the Strays woke up. Grunting, the young man barked. "Can't you use your tongue!? You worthless lil fuck!"