Chapter 08

He was in a dilemma, torn between wanting to fuck it and kill it right now.

Instincts and emotions blended.

This person obviously had the vibe belonging to a cold hearted murderer.

Al watched those empty irises display absolutely nothing back, not even his own reflection in return to his own luminescent amber ones. The eye bags Al sported himself were barely gray outlines compared to this males that appeared he'd applied heavy eye liner to them. For Al, it paired uncannily attractive to his deleting onyx pupils that ate the colours and majority of his rebellious face. His eyes reminded Al of a collapsed star; a literal black hole.

They didn't stay still onto something like ordinary eyes do, his swayed left to right as though too guarded to set their respective direction on just one thing. Al thought he was just jumpy at first, but the boy's pupils jitter even when they exchanged looks coated in silence.

Sizing each other up, after Al took his hands away from his tattooed neck.

His ebony hair was messy, it gave the impression he was electrocuted and to Al it can probably impale whoever touched and ruffled them up. They stick upwards similar to thorns, Al's arm that previously burnt was moving on it's own bringing itself down, to try out his theory in tangling his fingers in the boy's thickened hair to have a feel.

Would it prickle his fingers red? Like that of Sleeping Beauty's and he'd be in a comatose state, with true love's kiss the only way to bring him back to life.

He had to know.

I wanna yank it hard too, make him cry out and BEG me to stop. I bet if i pulled his hair roughly from the roots he'd start whimpering my name. Al thought maliciously to his darker fantasies then.

Picturing bondage and whipping.

He was going to directly invade the personal boundaries of this boy once more, inconsiderate of his overly bold actions towards the stranger. His hand was closing in, when Al froze. All at once, The Alpha suddenly realized his entire body had deflected himself from proceeding. Not because he Al was afraid but because his chest constricted itself. Seeing the intense blazed hatred glare that was on his incoming hand, those soulless onyx eyes could send anybody to oblivion and burn to ashes.

Grim shook his head within Al. No.

The Alpha then remembered, this boy said something earlier before he got distracted, Al repeated in his head what he said with his asserted dominance.

Leave...

One word. Blunt and simple yet the way this boy voiced it in a whisper throughout his gritting jagged teeth, the sound of it oozed of acidity and finality. Leaving no room for arguing and compliance is a must, he's order held such gravity at strength of thousands.

Al blinked. Eventually descending back down to reality from the clouds above.

Slowly and careful not to touch this stranger, because for some reason Al didn't want to upset this boy further. He removed his body off the pinning position The Alpha brutally forced on him, Al placed himself on top of the male striding and him looking away at embarrassment to his name. Al was on his knees in between the smaller males slender waistline, he coughed then nodded in agreement to his request.

Because this boy appeared about to commit homicide now at his expense, Al got up from the soft bed and left.

The second The Alpha shut their dorm door closed Cyrus yanked his tattered shoe free chucking it straight across the disorganized dorm room, he's pissed off. It created a thundering BOOM! at the hallway outside, Al surprisingly jolts and thought of going back inside to apologize but had decided against it.