Chapter 28

The Alpha's chest squeezed slightly seeing how Cyrus was slouching and mouth ajar waiting to be feed, it doesn't help that Al is standing in front of his mate looking down.

Al's horny fantasies tickling his mind.

His cheeks stained themselves a rosy color.
Stay calm, why does he have to look so cute AND submissive like he's ready to give me a blowj---No no no! stupid brain, you're calm! Be good to Cyrus, you wanna win him over. You are fucking calm! and will get this right!

"Right! I need a fORK, I'll be right back!"

What the fuck was that!? my voice broke!?
Al slams his lips shut, Cyrus tilted his head and raised an eyebrow hearing how high pitched the blonde boy sounded just now.

Al aggressively nodded to himself and then made a not so suave exit towards the mini dining area inside thier room. Cyrus heard a loud rummaging noise out of sight in the background, he could only imagine what the actual hell Al was doing in the kitchen.

"Whraw!" A cat hisses at The Alpha.

Cyrus stood up and slowly tiptoes to check on him. What the...He's only getting a fork right? Does Al need my help or something?

The scene in front of Cyrus bewildered him Al was holding a chair up in the air, anger etched onto his face and muscles showing in tension. All the while the blonde boy was perched on the kitchen counter glowering.
(THE FLOOR IS LAVAAA! *melts* it burns!)

I hate cats! I should fire someone for letting this, this, this---vermin inside my dormitory!
Al took a dish sponge throwing it at the cat.
(ironic enough, since Al happens to be Leo)

"Fucking pest! get lost!" He barks.

Cyrus blinks, glancing at the small kitten in the corner. It's just a cat, it's might have gotten inside while we were in class. Al just leaves the balcony doors open wide 24/7 too.

His dark deleting eyes examine the cat, it aches Cyrus's tormented heart to see animals like that; afraid of everything around them.

It painfully reminds Cyrus of himself.

With a deep breath and a determined goal,
he approached Al attempting to ease the situation and focus on him to put down the chair. Al is too distort in glaring knives into the kitten's direction that Cyrus had to be assertive, grabbing his chin to make Al look at him instead. "Drop the chair, it's harmless."

Al's shoulders flinched at the sensation.

The Alpha declared. "It's not alright, I want it gone, far away from here, it's disgusting!"

Cyrus told himself. For a scary, tough guy and a cocky jerk...you're afraid of a kitten?

The raven haired boy should be laughing but Cyrus being Cyrus, didn't make fun of Al. Instead he chose to be emphatic and kind.

Cyrus remembered; the golden dog fur. At least Al's pet dog doesn't seem to be here, if that hound saw this kitten they would fight.

Cyrus silently walks away, then squatting in front of the kitten he puts his hand out waiting patient and hopeful. Eventually he got the cat to lick his fingers and even purr, Cyrus gently picking up the kitten using his right hand, he glides across the dorm opens the balcony door and let the cat roam free.

Al who watched everything never took his eyes off Cyrus, he was cold and deadpan as usual though The Alpha could tell Cyrus is slightly letting his defensiveness down. The both of them...were witnessing something new from each other, Cyrus glanced at him.