Grim's Fairy Tales

Grim *sees you. "Oh, hello there humans and...cats." his face wrinkles a little. "Welcome, Bread has left me in charge, while trying to figure out how to write the next chapter because it didn't save."

"Take a seat on a nice chair, switch off your lights, if possible, and come explore with me..."

"An alternative fantasy universe, where Cyrus doesn't exist."

Red Alpha Riding Hood.

"Take these breads and sweets to her house and don't stray away from the path I taught you, do you understand?"

Miranda places a woven basket before him filled with high branded clothes and sweaters. Also some Gucci boots since Anselme loved horseback riding.

The Alpha yawns. "Yeah yeah, I go to grandmother's house give this to her and don't wonder, I know. Christ I'm not ten anymore!" Miranda glares at her nephew's attitude. "Then walk your fucking talk, and don't speak to any strangers. The forest hides a lot of dangers, Al." He rises a fine eyebrow.

"What could be more dangerous than a Alpha werewolf like me?" Miranda was quiet for a while. "You don't wish to know the answer, now get moving! I want you back early before sunset."

Al grumbles. "Why can't you do it?"

"You saying something, punk?"

"Bye! I'm going!" The Alpha shut the door to her office and decided to grab his long Red jacket coat before leaving their territory. His dear grandmother; Anselme, has been feeling under the weather recently and Miranda always brought her something to cheer her up---excluding Heroin, tabaco and vodka.

The old woman doesn't know what's the difference between good and bad ever since the last war took away her dear husband; Alexander. She's been lonely only her grandkids visiting makes her happy, The Alpha understands that.

Al loved visiting her, though he's busy being an Alpha and surely his auntie Miranda could have asked someone else to deliver this basket of goods. He sighs, pulling the hood over his head, upon seeing the dull gray clouded sky was littering bits of the first snow of winter. Al is a powerful werewolf, he had nothing to fear beyond the woods.

Or so he thought.

Step by step, the blonde boy's heavy leather boots took a sink into the dead grass leading into the forest. He cocks his head in boredom, thinking. I can't shift to get to Grannie's estate faster, I know human hunters are roaming the area and my jacket ISN'T bulletproof.

Grunting, Al started marching to the same path he was taught by his auntie since he was able to shift into his wolf Grim at the exact age of ten years old.

An hour of walking he decided to rest for a while, not that Al was exhausted but rather to enjoy his alone time. It always relaxed him basking in nature.

Grim likes smelling everything.

Earth.

Flowers.

Dewdrops.

The Wolf hates smelling toxicity.

Cigarettes.

Marijuana.

Alcoholics.

The wilderness air was growing chilly by the time Al reached a clearing near a lake but nothing he can't handle. He could see everything around himself perfectly fine, despite the cool fog that swept over the vast landscape and his rich amber eyes takes in the beautiful view of his surroundings, the still lake calm, with above the waters...a steady human body was floating peacefully.