Chapter 44

(:

Cyrus has a beautiful flat ass, I will NOT stop stating that, while Selena had small firm boobs, A+ cups.

Guys. It's flat as a washboard.
No bubble butt, no dump truck, no thicc booty cheeks.
If anything, Al has the fat ass that can sound like thunder when clapped. But Al loves that flat ass nonetheless, Cyrus was made to be scary and physically intimidating.

He's that terrifyingly mutilated puppy you'd see in a shelter, that's been abused and hurt that nobody would think to adopte and take home because he growls and bites.

Yet! in Al's eyes! he's perfect and loves him because of he's scars not despite of them. Al thinks Cyrus is strong and incredible for it.

It's to show that...
NO MATTER HOW IMPERFECT YOU THINK YOU ARE, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OUT THERE! *points outside thunderstorm* THAT WILL LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE IN & OUT!

[Warning: Mentions of suicide / suicidal thoughts, physical / sexual abuse, torture, drugging, trauma and starvation.]

Righttt...A half breed werewolf, where is this latest assumption coming from?

From what you did to him, asshole.

Grim rolled his eyes but tolerated Al.
Well that still doesn't solve anything, if he is a half-breed those are considered to be the outcasts of our kind. Any type of half-breed is seen a misfit. Not the best trademark to be known by your pack. His credibility to reproduce is still going to raise a hella lot of doubts to people. Al rested his elbows on his two tights, entwining his long fingers together.

I know, Rainier is a half-breed and he's only treated slightly better because he is my Beta officer. Though now it came to me, I remembered when you bit him, Cyrus didn't seemed surprised seeing you, meaning he knows what a werewolf looks like. Grim shakes his head. He's only seen me as an animal.

Probably thinks I'm just a random ass dog who spotted him for lunch. Al, we still haven't ASKED Cyrus what he even thought I was. Al sighed. You're right. We'll investigate this in the morning.

The Alpha slipped under his sheets, he really appreciated Cyrus cleaning up and changing the atmosphere in their dorm. He could sleep and think much more clearly, Al also loved smelling his Rocky's relaxing assorted scent in the morning. A small whimpering noise made him rise from his sheets.

Al ninjas his way over to Cyrus's bed and searched for anything that could have been bothering his mate. Grim sees something next to the boy's bed and controlled Al's right arm to inspect it. The Alpha also examining the bottle.

Sleeping pills? He must be taking them to help with how heavy his eye bags are. Al nodded, Grim slipped in. And knock himself out so Cyrus can actually sleep while you snore like a ambulance siren.

Al's eyebrows connected.

I don't fucking snore YOU do!

It still comes out of YOUR mouth!

"Whrmmm..."

Another distressed sound leaves the young boy then both of them stopped their arguing, Al saw Cyrus's features twist in pain and he remembers those scars, surgery stitches, along with the burn underneath his silver tattoo. Al knew by now, Cyrus must've endured quite the torture before they meet, and The Alpha was feeling the need to kill off one by one who had hurt his Rocky.