Chapter 31

Jesus...I just love spoiling you all like honestly, I can't resist you guys.
(my fever keeps coming back like the bitch it is, so I updated earlier. Will answer your questions on SATURDAY.)

Cyrus is using his right hand to type on his phone, so nope he's not talking verbally to Jessie.

[Warning : self-harming is gonna be in this chapter and so is gore.] :3

"What do you want?" Jessie glared at Cyrus who was starting with intensity in his deleting onyx pupils. He raised the phone for Jessie to read. 'You okay?'

She tutted. "What's it to you? You're a blasted Zeta. Why would you bother yourself in my problems?" Cyrus just typed again and showed The Omega.

'Did Al hurt you by any chance?' Jessie narrowed her gaze and frowned. "Are you stupid, he can't hurt an Omega and our sector rank is already damned."

(Omegas are seen as endangered kind and needed to keep the werewolf population going, so Al or anybody can't just hurt Omegas without facing consequences. But Omegas are still seen as weak and infirior)

Cyrus responded. 'I'm glad he didn't hurt you, otherwise I would've stopped Al myself.'

"What? You're mental if you think you can take on that asshole." Cyrus shook his head typing. 'I don't think it was right of him to treat you so harshly.'

Jessie laughs at him.

"New meat, I don't know what Maylin has feed your brains but try using it to your advantage. Al is a sadistic person, and he was the biggest fuck-boy along with Chase before. Guys like him...are only meant to become much worse."

Cyrus stiffed, because she thinks like everybody else and if Jessie knew of Cyrus's  troublesome reputation maybe she would say the same things about him. Though she could just be saying all this because she's upset and humiliated.

Nobody knows his past that much yet...it won't stop outside rumours from invading Northwood campus either. (The rumours about Cyrus in his previous schools, and how much mayhem he caused back then.)

The Omega smirked. "Think I'm lying? Look and learn shit around you, this school is at his mercy and everyone will start misbehaving soon enough. When Al surely becomes uncontrollable, the student body will follow." 

His vision goes down to his arm sling.

But...Al is so much MORE than that.

He could still change his ways.

Cyrus wants to believe Al isn't a monster.

--------------

Beep-beep

Beep-beep

Beep-beep

Three hours and twenty seven seconds. Kill count is fifty three. Al calculated to Grim within The Wolf's subconscious.

Dead corpses of Rogues scattered the blood soaked tile flooring of the red room hidden within the school, Grim turned his gaze to Al's wrist watch that beeped laying on the ground. Beside his shredded clothes just outside the metal door of the torture chamber. He sighed, his body decorated in injuries from taking on loads of Rogues that could shift. Though this wasn't enough for Al.

He's thinking of taking Wolfsbane.

Grim can't argue with that, he doesn't wanna be around if his human wants him out of the picture. However Grim knows Al needed him for many useful things, taking Wolfbane inside his system will weaken their connection for mind links, Al can't order other werewolves without Grims strong Alpha influence to everyone and it'll leave Al unable to shift. He wouldn't be able to do shit if something comes up.