Chapter 49

(:

I'm full of anxiety every time I post a chapter, so I turn to the wise pink thermos in my house that says:

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."

Who the fucking hell is Cyan?

The Alpha saw an obvious change in Cyrus's face, his eyes even light up to Al's surprise as Denise mentioned. "I saw Cyan around your shed one time, I feed him but he keeps pawing your door and howling at night." Cyrus has always loved animals but that wolf is special, it's like Cyan knew when to visit him whenever Cyrus was lonely.

Denise caught Cyrus playing with the animal, but seeing how it helps Cyrus to have an emotional support pet, she agreed to keep it a secret from others.

Even though the idea of playing with a wild wolf near an orphanage, where some kids might get attacked wasn't alright with Denise at first. However Cyan only comes close to Cyrus's shed and doesn't go near other children. It was like the white wolf specifically went there to play around with Cyrus.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of him." He hummed and Denise saw his left arm. "Cyrus, what happened to your arm?"

He bit his lower lip. Shit, oh well.

"Long story, but I'm alright." She gave a stern look, though it did apear Cyrus was doing fine so Denise let's him off.
"Okay, just be more careful and listen to what Cheif Prescott instructs you."

He nodded and Denise waves goodbye to them. Cyrus then felt a hand on his shoulder, though when he glanced up Al wasn't angry for his foot getting stomped on. His expression was void.

Like he was starting at nothingness.

Al questions him. "Who was that? and who's this Cyan she was talking about."

Cyrus raised an eyebrow, thinking to himself. Really? You're even getting jealous over my pet wolf? At this point I'm not surprised if Al gets jealous of the fucking ground touching my two feet.

Cyrus decided to explain everything, before Al turned into a human torch because of his possessiveness and bad temper when he doesn't get answers.

"That was Denise, she's like an older sister and very nice to me while I was in the orphanage. She worries a lot about me, because I caused a bunch of problems at school, getting into fights or being expelled and I wasn't easily adopted into a foster family, like most orphan children did. Cyan is my pet wolf, who visits my shed to play with me." Cyrus then hears his phone ring and sees a message from Ernie again.

"Cheif Prescott is waiting for you. He's going to debrief you at Weiler's office."

Cyrus still felt nauseous remembering the picture from earlier. "I gotta go."

The Alpha narrowed his gaze.

"To where exactly?" Al asked, holding his hand. Cyrus was still debating, if he should tell him about what he saw.

Cyrus thought carefully. No, I don't think I should...get Al involved, not yet. Though I don't think I can handle this alone and...Al really makes me calmer, somehow. Cyrus flatly spoke. "Boring scholarship stuff, it might take long."

He brushed his hand off. "Besides, you have a dinner date tonight with Jessie, the whole school is talking about it."

Al tensed, he was too distracted about everything that happened with Weiler he hadn't noticed people were talking about Jessie, being Al's new girlfriend. All of which were just assumptions by gossiping students, The Alpha really was only drawn to Cyrus. Sure, Al is still bisexual and Jessie was a strong stunning looker but his heart found a home in Cyrus's hands. Al loves him.
(I cried a bit writing this part. Hubby)